Best prices for epl2

I went to Funan challenger to check the price for Epl-2 single lens kit, the staff quote me $870 payment by cash and there will be freebies provided.
didn't ask what freebies, as i am not really interested in the freebies. i will most likely be buying it at the end of the month. the guy said he quote this price
is because he doesn't want to waste my time going around to check price from other shop. anyone know how much is SLR revolution selling?

really so cheap??? member price ah? SLR selling ard 890 kit len + 8GB card but currently no stock need to wait for few week.....

really so cheap??? member price ah? SLR selling ard 890 kit len + 8GB card but currently no stock need to wait for few week.....

I wonder why it's always those stores without stocks that usually quote such low prices... Maybe because they don't need to honor their quotes no matter how ridiculously low they are? Stocks of single lens kits are available at other shops (unless you want red) but most likely not at such prices. :dunno:

Better grab Challenger's offer if they have stocks and it's authentic. ;)

I wonder why it's always those stores without stocks that usually quote such low prices... Maybe because they don't need to honor their quotes no matter how ridiculously low they are? Stocks of single lens kits are available at other shops (unless you want red) but most likely not at such prices. :dunno:

Just called challenger and they told me the price is 899 with 8GB card.... not tally with edesign... i think the best is to go down and ask them...

any update on the price? i am considering this as a gift to my girl... need to buy one today! help!

hello! i got mine for 899 from MS color with a few freebies thrown in. =)

congrats bro. which kit lens it bundled?

Not sure about challenger's offer, but SLR Rev's quote of 890 is true, i bought mine from them.

Best price is buy from Hong Kong! HKD$3550 which is SGD$592 only!
$258 cheaper than Singapore best price of $850(Challenger)

Hey guys, you guys are talking about the price of epl2, just wonder you guys know the price for epl1 as well?

IT show E-PL2 price is $754 and E-PL1 $698 with freebies. Pretty good pricing. Visit booth 8205. This is in the IT Show supplement in papers today.

Last edited:
Best price is buy from Hong Kong! HKD$3550 which is SGD$592 only!
$258 cheaper than Singapore best price of $850(Challenger)

Has anyone gone to HK and cfm that can get at this price? I was checking some other online HK stores and their price range are all in the HKD$4xxx area.

IT show E-PL2 price is $754 and E-PL1 $698 with freebies. Pretty good pricing. Visit booth 8205. This is in the IT Show supplement in papers today.

E-PL2 $754? I saw $998 in uploaded pricelist.

oooo is that the body only pricing or single kit bundle pricing?

E-PL2 $754? I saw $998 in uploaded pricelist.

This is the ads I saw.

photo-2.jpg

I may have jumped the gun. Only way is to find out is at the show itself. May make a trip there on Sunday.

Last edited:
This is the ads I saw.

photo-2.jpg

I may have jumped the gun. Only way is to find out is at the show itself. May make a trip there on Sunday.

Its 998 with quite alot of freebies.

2011-03-10%2014%2032%2003.jpg

Good deal??

I dono if i should get the EPL2 at 998 or settle for the EPL1 at 698...

Any advice?

Last edited:
If E-PL2 is $754, sure get it.

If $998, it's not worth the $300 difference compare to E-PL1.

Last edited: