Best price for Olympus camera offer fr 19-22Mar2015

JustinJoyfish

Aug 31, 2014
Singapore central area
To know which shop offer better than I.T show price.
current Em1 free gifts sucks as prefer for PwP on HLD7.
not to post exact price but to know the range pricing.
Tks

Last edited:
I got my E-M10 from TK Foto, $900+ but significantly cheaper than IT show price. Free gifts same, but no NTUC voucher. Free Sirui T-005KX instead. Not sure about E-M1

for E-M1, there's a shop in AMK currently bundling in a free Oly 40-150/4-5.6, extra original batt and the Oly 45/1.8. Not sure whether is this the norm package but not too bad at all.

the free Oly 45/1.8 is also applicable to EM-10 purchase too.

any offer for em5 mark 2??

Same or maybe worse offer by Best Denki for EM1 package in IT show.
All 3 lense in EM1 package were currently holding now and have to sell all 3 lense quite troublesome.
Seem have narrow down to MS & TK shop .

for E-M1, there's a shop in AMK currently bundling in a free Oly 40-150/4-5.6, extra original batt and the Oly 45/1.8. Not sure whether is this the norm package but not too bad at all.

the free Oly 45/1.8 is also applicable to EM-10 purchase too.

it now 898 with all the freebie throw in at it show from the 998 deal...100 sgd reduction

Same or maybe worse offer by Best Denki for EM1 package in IT show.
All 3 lense in EM1 package were currently holding now and have to sell all 3 lense quite troublesome.
Seem have narrow down to MS & TK shop .

In IT show, the same suggested retail price for EM1 plus the Pro 12~40mm lens

Free gift 40~150 kit lens (not that F2.8) plus the 45mm F1.8 lens

If don't want the 40~150 lens, can swap to 17mm F1.8

EisMann

Sorry,

I like to retract what I said earlier
In the IT show, if you don't want the 40~150mm F4.0~5.6, you can swap to 17mm F2.8, the pancake type. I verified today by going in the afternoon.

I did not pay attention to the Olympus guy because I was not interested in both the 45mm or the 40~150mm "free gifts"
I told him, I already have both lenses

I just want to have the EM1 & the Pro12~40mm lens

Thank You
EisMann

it now 898 with all the freebie throw in at it show from the 998 deal...100 sgd reduction
for the single lens em10?

Does anyone have any update on the epl6 promo? Looking to get that for a friend:)

From IT Show today.

EM10 ($898) - Free 45mm f1.8, $50 NTUC Voucher, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker

EM1 ($2448) - Free 45mm f1.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker

Bought 2 EM10 for friend and 1 EM1 for myself =)

Thanks for your quote, defintely will compare again for EM1.

From IT Show today.

EM10 ($898) - Free 45mm f1.8, $50 NTUC Voucher, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker

EM1 ($2448) - Free 45mm f1.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker

Bought 2 EM10 for friend and 1 EM1 for myself =)

Any more promotion for the em-10 w 14-42 kit? Urgently need it at cheapest price >< thanks bro and sis here

From IT Show today. EM10 ($898) - Free 45mm f1.8, $50 NTUC Voucher, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker EM1 ($2448) - Free 45mm f1.8, 40-150mm f4-5.6, Camera Bag, Logitech Bluetooth Speaker Bought 2 EM10 for friend and 1 EM1 for myself =)

Any more promotion for the em-10 w 14-42 kit? Urgently need it at cheapest price >< thanks bro and sis here

Try Lazada now since it show no more.

Can be cheap when coupled with credit card promo

Wow. I missed all these. I bought a 2 lens package Olympus Om-d E-M10 at Harvey Norman last week. I was given 32G normal SD card and a non-original battery as I do not want the triport. That's all. The 2 lens package is at $1049. I think it's not a good deal after thinking about it :-(

Btw, where is MS & TK shops? I would want to buy from reliable place in the future.

Tks!

Wow. I missed all these. I bought a 2 lens package Olympus Om-d E-M10 at Harvey Norman last week. I was given 32G normal SD card and a non-original battery as I do not want the triport. That's all. The 2 lens package is at $1049. I think it's not a good deal after thinking about it :-(

Btw, where is MS & TK shops? I would want to buy from reliable place in the future.

Tks!

MS Color has 2 shops in AMK (one of them is in AMK Hub). TK is in Funan, might have other outlets elsewhere (can't remember)

Wow. I missed all these. I bought a 2 lens package Olympus Om-d E-M10 at Harvey Norman last week. I was given 32G normal SD card and a non-original battery as I do not want the triport. That's all. The 2 lens package is at $1049. I think it's not a good deal after thinking about it :-( Btw, where is MS & TK shops? I would want to buy from reliable place in the future. Tks!
Harvey Norman can match the prices of the usual shops if u ask them to. But since u already bought then just move on. Take it as a learning experience. Everyone of us has gone through this phase. At least this wasn't a very high value purchase so not much lost. Cheers.

If buy from Harvey Norman, should not get non original battery.