Beijing 2008 Olympics Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henessy

Feb 1, 2006
Bishan
www.henessyphoto.blogspot.com
Simply one word: Fantastic:thumbsup:

Have never seen such an outstanding Olympics Closing Ceremony. This is really magnificent:thumbsup:

So far very much impressed.. Much better than the opening Ceremony! :)

But watching it on channel 5 is really very a disaster when they keep cutting the show by broadcasting advertisements during the many of the climax of the ceremony!

This sucks man. Did not expect that our official channel for olympics to do that:thumbsd:

channel u is:thumbsd: cant even hear the music, either the host keep talking (boring) or more or less silence. so switch over to channel 5 which is better.

pay to starhub and u would get much better commentators and no advertisements : P

May I know does anyone knows whether there will be any Dvds of opening and closing ceremony on sale?

i think shd have , probably have to wait for 1-2 mths before coming to sg

Starhub's free to air ch 01 got show wat. No ads at all. Way better than mediacork's effort!

Hi, you mean we can tune to the above channel without paying?

Should be able. My aunt dun have Starhub and any set-top box but can tune to ch 01, starhub's preview ch.

Try tuning now, its showing recap of the Oly results.

For me, the ineteresting part is to see the difference between beijing and london. Beijing with their drums and chinese tradions, and London with their..... Bus and hipness? hahahs.

For me, the ineteresting part is to see the difference between beijing and london. Beijing with their drums and chinese tradions, and London with their..... Bus and hipness? hahahs.

Don't forget Beckham, umbrellas and Led Zeppelin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.