Beginners Outing(Part 7)-Chinatown on the 29 May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Tidied up the list.From what i see above,ethanwind's post was before sheaffey.So ethanwind is number 14 while Sheaffey is number 15.Anyway.both of you are in the list...

Some updates,i have not received some of your PMs and here is the list:

7)glennaguilar

If i do not receive your PM by Wednesday,i'll remove your name from the list and put the next person in from reserves.This is to be fair to everyone:)

Last edited:
Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)
5)
6)
7)

Do not remove this message,red highlight and smiley face below when replying with quote!

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.Outing will be limited to 15 people only!

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves(If there's any).This is to be fair to everyone:)

Attention to this member below:

7)glennaguilar

If i do not receive your PM by Tuesday,i'll remove your name from the list and put the next person in from reserves.This is to be fair to everyone:)

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)Iris
5)
6)
7)

Do not remove this message,red highlight and smiley face below when replying with quote!

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.Outing will be limited to 15 people only!

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves(If there's any).This is to be fair to everyone:)

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)Iris
5)Thewickedgirl
6)
7)

[/QUOTE]

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)Iris
5)Thewickedgirl
6)winkoo88
7)

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves(If there's any).This is to be fair to everyone[/quote]

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)Iris
5)Thewickedgirl
6)winkoo88
7)

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey

Reserves:

1)Gibberi3h
2)wesirelander
3)Alan Chan
4)Iris
5)Thewickedgirl
6)winkoo88
7)Anhur

I have PM you

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey
16)Gibberi3h
17)wesirelander
18)Alan Chan
19)Iris
20)Thewickedgirl
This section is closed!!!

Reserves:

1)winkoo88
2)Anhur
3)
4)
5)

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.This includes those in reserves.Outing will be limited to 20 people only!

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves.This is to be fair to everyone:)

Last edited:
Hi guys and girls,

I have increased total number of participants to 20 people due to overwhelming response.For those of you who have not PM'ed me your contact,please do so and include whether you'll be joining for breakfast or not(This includes those in reserves,just in case someone backs out):D

Cheers!:)

Attention to this member below:

20)Thewickedgirl

If i do not receive your PM by Wednesday,i'll remove your name from the list and put the next person in from reserves.This is to be fair to everyone:)

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)kenny888
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey
16)Gibberi3h
17)wesirelander
18)Alan Chan
19)Iris
20)winkoo88

Reserves:

1)Anhur
2)
3)
4)
5)

Please send me(cleonbus)a PM with your contact number and whether you'll be joining me for breakfast or not.This includes those in reserves.Outing will be limited to 20 people only!

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves.This is to be fair to everyone:)

I think it is unfair for those who have listed their names on both cleonbus's and my outing shooter list.

You are taking away a slot for someone else. So, please make up your mind which outing you want to be on.

I don't wish to name names.

Cheers!

I think it is unfair for those who have listed their names on both cleonbus's and my outing shooter list.

You are taking away a slot for someone else. So, please make up your mind which outing you want to be on.

I don't wish to name names.

Cheers!

I shall help you list the names:

Thewickedgirl
Sheaffey
kenny888
ethanwind

To these few CS'ers above,please decide on which outing(Dingaroo or mine)you wanna go!

Please tell me if there's any more:)

Last edited:
cleonbus, i dun think u had pm those who were in the reserved list that u had actually expanded the group. i only knew about it after checking my subscription page for thread update. not many had the habit and might have missed that.

i actually wanted to go for dingaroo's outing too but realised they fall on the same date, so i stick to cleonbus' coz cleonbus was so kind to expand the group, and i like chinatown more :)

Last edited:
I shall help you list the names:

Thewickedgirl
Sheaffey
kenny888
ethanwind

To these few CS'ers above,please decide on which outing(Dingaroo or mine)you wanna go!

Please tell me if there's any more:)

hi cleonbus, i didnt keep track of the dates actually. in fact i signed up for ur outing few days back i believe when it was first posted. os kinna lost track. hmm okie, i'll continue to be in standby list for din's outing and i've remove my name in ur list. join ya outing in future. tks a lot! oo no lah, i dont sign up just for fun, so far i havent "fly kite" before.

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)Anhur (replace kenny888, also typed by kenny888 lol)
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey
16)Gibberi3h
17)wesirelander
18)Alan Chan
19)Iris
20)winkoo88

Reserves:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves.This is to be fair to everyone

Hi cleonbus, I signed with you first, I'm still with you, just didn't notice about the time!
Cheer! :)

hi, since i've alr let Anhur to replace me, now i've put myself on the standby list instead lol.

Coming:

1)cleonbus(9030-4114)
2)Odyssey-Boy
3)chikubang
4)iszan
5)Anhur (replace kenny888, also typed by kenny888 lol)
6)Scoop
7)glennaguilar
8)sonngx
9)bryson
10)ellzrae
11)wubai58
12)Boyette
13)Mikhail33
14)ethanwind
15)Sheaffey
16)Gibberi3h
17)wesirelander
18)Alan Chan
19)Iris
20)winkoo88

Reserves:

1)kenny888
2)
3)
4)
5)

If i don't receive your PM 3 days(72 hrs) after you have signed up,i'll remove your name from the list and add in the next person in reserves.This is to be fair to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.