Status
Not open for further replies.

cleonbus

Deregistered
Nov 18, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Things to do if you want to sign up:

1)

Please only put your name down if you are quite sure you can make it.Try not to put your name down then cancel at the last minute.It makes life difficult for me and unfair to those who can go but still in the reserve list.

2)

Copy the LATEST AND CORRECT name list,add in your name(ClubSNAP nick,NOT real name) and click the submit reply button

3)

Send me a PM(Private message) with your name and contact number in the following format:

Subject:Beginners Outing(Part <Insert part number you're joining here>)

Hi cleonbus,

-John Tan
-9999-9999

Here's an example:

Subject:Beginners Outing(Part 88)

Hi cleonbus,

-Mr Tan
-8000-0000

*To prevent myself from copying your HP n.o wrongly,please put a '-' inbetween the 4th n.o and 5th n.o as shown above

**Those in the reserve list ALSO NEED to PM me your contact details.If i do not receive your PM i'll take it that you're not joining and will remove your name

***If you have joined any Beginners Outing before,you need NOT PM me again...

**** http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6755144&postcount=781

4)

Definition on outing positions:

Guides:

Guides are expected to share your knowledge to the beginner shooters and also teach them on the basics on handling a camera and settings for the correct shot.

Beginner shooter:

Are those who had just started photography within the past couple of months and still feeling confused on the basic settings like shutter speed,apeture and ISO.

Reserve list:

The outing is FULL already and you gotta wait for a slot to be empty(It means you CANNOT join in).Reserve list is NOT for those who will arrive late or who wants to shoot independently...

5)

If you put your name down,you are expected to show up.ClubSNAP does not pay me for doing outings and i'm doing this for free.If you sign up and do not turn up without due notice,you will be blacklisted and banned from any other of our outings in the future.

Things to take note after signing up:

1)

A sms will be sent out 3 days before the outing date to confirm your slot.If you do not reply,i will take it that you're backing out and i'll remove your name.

2)

As the organizer,i reserve the right to invite,ban anyone and switch names from the list and/or switch shooting locations.

3)

The sign up thread will be updated my me as and when i'm free.Those whom i do not have your contact details will have their name removed.

4)

If you would like to know of upcoming outings,you can request to join our Facebook group(Look for: Beginner Shooters Official Group Page).Only those who have joined PREVIOUS Macro Shooters Gatherings/Beginners Outing will be accepted.If you keep spamming the 'request' button,i'll ban you from future outings...

FAQs

FAQ1)

Q:If i'm signing up for myself and my friend(Who is not a CS member),do i need to PM you my friend's contact number too?

A:No,you need not PM me your friend's contact details.If your friend is coming,please put him/her in a SEPARATE slot from you.Example below:

1)cleonbus
2)cleonbus's friend

If you put it like this,both you and your friend's names will be removed:

1)cleonbus+1

or

1)cleonbus and friend

FAQ2)

Q:I am interested in joining your upcoming outing on <insert day here> but i'll only know whether i'm off or working the night before.Do i put my name down on the Beginner shooters list or reserve list?

A:You can put your name on the Beginner shooters list 1st.If you find out that you're working on that day,inform me and i'll make the necessary changes.

FAQ3)

Q:After i PM you my handphone number,will it be posted for everyone to see?

A:No,your number will be kept strictly confidential and will not be posted for everyone to see.

FAQ4)

Q: Do i need to bring tripod?

A:For landscape outings,tripod is a must.For streets/nature outigs,a tripod is optional.You may also refer under 'Things to bring' in the outing thread for more details.

FAQ5)

Q:If i'm late for a particular outing,will i be banned from future outings?

A:No you will not be banned.You just need to find out where we're shooting at when you arrive.However,if you always join and back out at the last minute,you will be banned.

FAQ6)

Q:I am in the beginner shooter list,but my friend is in the reserve list.Will i be informed if my friend is moved up to the beginner shooter list?

A:You will NOT be informed if your friend is moved up.Please check the list by yourself as i'm not 24hrs online on CS.

Last edited:
Let's continue from Part 1.

Well, ladies and gentleman, welcome to B.S Shooters 95.0fm, I am Jerrold and I am Cleon.

Coming up next we have the traffic news, sport news. SMS space _ B.S to 98182025, I repeat 98182025 to make an annoucement.

Alright up next, it's Fearless by Taylor Swift.

" Oh she's hot dude.." interupted by Cleon..

Music start... And ended..

Welcome back to Class 95.BS fm, Sport news ..

Gymnast Cleon won the Gold medal for changing his bag within 2 weeks !

" Clap clap.. !! Woo hoo " .. Background commotion.

Runner Skylover won the Silver award for attending outings !!
Woo hoo !!

" Clap clap.. !! " silence..

Advertisement ..

Enjoy 90% off shoppping at Odyssey Boy Photo when you purchase with your ezlink card.

Promotions include 70-200 2.8 made in china no QC, no warranty.. Lens barrel made of NTUC tofu..

Carbon fibre tripod going for $10.. Legs made of nasi lemak chicken wing bone.. With carbon fibre sticker..

Camera flash going at $2.. Flash made of motorcycle ice cream with flavours from corn to chocolate..

So do prepare to shop at Odyssey Boy Photo. Terms and conditions apply..

"Wow the promotion damn good sia... I also want leh.." by Cleon..

Okay .. Sure I give you one Billinghamme Bag make of fried kway tiao.. U want harm ? Chilli ? More or less?

Markini Bikini ball head also available.. Ball head made of fried hor fun..

Well, ladies and gentleman, welcome to B.S Shooters 95.0fm, I am Jerrold and I am Cleon.

Coming up next we have the traffic news, sport news. SMS space _ B.S to 98182025, I repeat 98182025 to make an annoucement.

Woo hoo !!

Advertisement ..

Enjoy 90% off shoppping at Odyssey Boy Photo when you purchase with your ezlink card.

Promotions include 70-200 2.8 made in china no QC, no warranty.. Lens barrel made of NTUC tofu..

Carbon fibre tripod going for $10.. Legs made of nasi lemak chicken wing bone.. With carbon fibre sticker..

Camera flash going at $2.. Flash made of motorcycle ice cream with flavours from corn to chocolate..

Okay .. Sure I give you one Billinghamme Bag make of fried kway tiao.. U want harm ? Chilli ? More or less?

how your holiday work?

Woo hoo !!

Advertisement ..

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Back from funan liao.Fell down behind Peninsula Hotel and left hand now pain!!!!!:angry:

Guess i won't be bringing tripod tmr...

Back from funan liao.Fell down behind Peninsula Hotel and left hand now pain!!!!!:angry:

How you fell ? Is it serious ?

Oh dear, hope your hand recover soon and you didn't break any of your cam gear.

Woo hoo !!

Advertisement ..

OB, think you study too hard, a bit "kee siao" liao :bsmilie:

Last edited:
OB, think you study too hard, a bit "kee siao" liao :bsmilie:

OB, is toshio217 correct.... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Cleon, u ok???

Skylover, markin GOOD (i brought mine) :thumbsup:

Hi everyone, me reporting... wish everyone shooting happily.

To all the guides, BS Beginner Shooters, Non-BS Beginner Shooter,

Enjoy yr Bt Timah morning outing. Which is later. :angel:

How you fell ? Is it serious ?

Oh dear, hope your hand recover soon and you didn't break any of your cam gear.

I was walking with hua06 at Peninsula Hotel loading bay,didn't see the metal chain cos it was dark,then trip over it.Luckily he held me back,if not my face will kiss the road liao:sweat:

Very stressed up now..

Just finished my revision.

Now waiting for my dinner to come.. Mac delivery !

cleon rest your hand man, should not go shooting mah..

btw got help me get darkroom stuffs? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.