Bee Eater and KF shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red-I

Dec 29, 2005
Hi! Have been on duty travel and have not posted for awhile... hope everyone is well.

At last I managed to catch the Bee Eater... I like this colourful bird but had no luck until now; managed to take this at Marina City Park. Just to share and C&C welcome on how I can improve.

P7018410%20copy.jpg

P7018395%20copy.jpg

Also took some shots of the KF... also my fave bird at the Marina City park

P6178049crop.jpg

P6178110crop.jpg

Settings: ISO400, F/8 Aperture Priority on Olympus E500. Lens: Nikon 75-300MM + Oly 1.4 TC using a Nikon to Oly Adapter (this is a poor man's setup; can't afford the Oly 300MM prime.....)

Thanks for viewing! Cheers.

Hi Red-I,
I think I met u at the car park just as I was leaving the park (on a Saturday), yes?
Rgds
Sky

sharkspin said:
Hi Red-I,
I think I met u at the car park just as I was leaving the park (on a Saturday), yes?
Rgds
Sky

Hi! Yes, you are right! :) Thanks to you I found the place to shoot the bee eaters. Very kind of you to share. Did you see the KF nearer to the sea by the longkang?

It was really good to meet a fellow birding enthusiast.....

Cheers.

Hi, maybe we shd meet up with other birders and go shooting on a Saturday. Keen?
Cheers
Sky

sharkspin said:
Hi, maybe we shd meet up with other birders and go shooting on a Saturday. Keen?
Cheers
Sky

Hi,

Sounds good... yes I'm keen. Let me know when. Thanks!

Cheers.

sharkspin said:
Cheers
Sky

Very keen. I was actually planing to go there last saturday morning but cancelled due to some issue at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.