Beauty Portraits: M @ Pattaya Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. how times have changed. I still remember the times when ZC would get loads of $hit when he first started out... now ppl calling him 'sifu' and asking him to teach.

ZC, hats off to you for your perseverance and determination.. your photography is :thumbsup:

Keep posting, always enjoy your photos of Thai models ;)

Wow Mr Chow! I also don't know what to say also! Your work is so GooD with well balance Lighting, Color tone and it is so Lively Look!:bigeyes: It look so fun that I feel like Dancing with the girl!:bsmilie: Cheers Mr Chow!:thumbsup:

WOW !! this is simplest and yet strongest word to express what i felt. :thumbsup:

Nice nice nice... I love the fifth one the most. :thumbsup:
photocamel2.gif

:thumbsup:

wow.. excellent shots and beautiful model of course!

need to learn photography from u :D

wow.. excellent shots and beautiful model of course!

need to learn photography from u :D

Thanks for your comments. If you are serious about learning to improve photography, there are a few things you can do:

• Get a digital SLR with an appropriate lens and flash
  • Identify what will be your main interest (landscapes, portraits, macro, etc)
  • Do a lot of reading as reference
  • Study a lot of photographs to get inspiration
  • Learn about the basics of photography and understanding light and how the camera works with light conditions
  • Understand your camera (what it can do, what it cannot do and what are its limitations)
  • Join shoot outings and intereact with people during the shoot

Good luck on your learning journey. :)

did i see wrongly or did i see ur reflection in #19 (somewhere btwn M and the building)? shooting near windows? but doubt so.. :bigeyes:

anyway, nice series u have there.. marvellous... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

did i see wrongly or did i see ur reflection in #19 (somewhere btwn M and the building)? shooting near windows? but doubt so.. :bigeyes:

anyway, nice series u have there.. marvellous... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for your comments. :)

wow..very nice picture & sharp May i know what lens are you use?

It is just too great to comment...;)

Wo~ :thumbsup: Love your models!!! All very cute and pretty, sexy some more. Next time got to follow u to pattaya beach then!!.....hehe;):think:

Nice photos:bigeyes: saw ur flickr photos also :thumbsup:

Pic 9's very good =) the light and the colours give a torrid feel to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.