Beautiful Army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shots, but models too frail to be good soldiers.

They didn't complain to you for making them do such poses meh? Prone on the grass wait their skin sensitive and get itchy leh how? :bsmilie:

Thanks bro i am sure still got a lots of room for improvement right kindly adivce:sweatsm: no where compared to u:embrass:

Bro when they change into the outfit she says she ask whether can prone we were suprised she asked, i also had the idea in mind. So u tell me how to reject her to prone and she happily went down lor...so we all prone with her!:bsmilie:

No complains.. even though got an ant bite.

True:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks. didn't know you looked at my portfolio, those are even the best shots! Laughs. If you like, I can teach you vector masking on MSN. PM me if you want. I learnt it from a fellow photographer on clubsnap too a couple of years back. Also via MSN...can you imagine??? (hee hee...sorry can't remember who or was it someone from Australia...hmm...can't remember) Oh and melvin...it's spelt enthusiasm. ;p

:embrass:Thanks!

:bigeyes: u r good learning PS through MSN!:thumbsup:

Just curious. Where to buy those 'guns'?

OF COURSE I want you to remove them. Not here, please. Like maybe I thought you'd have PMed me the link so I can see. Wah lau. -________-"'

:embrass: Removed liao....ok will pm u when all the rest are ready!:bsmilie:

OF COURSE I want you to remove them. Not here, please. Like maybe I thought you'd have PMed me the link so I can see. Wah lau. -________-"'

Just PMed u!;p

Just thinking the TS placed ARMY and all of us quickly associate SAF liao haha. but wat if the "army" is something
like Charlie's Angel type then we also cannot complain them being frail already ;)
Nontheless I like #3 but just a bit wee dark on my notebook.

if they can find a deserted enough place, that should be alright. moreover with so many photographers shooting, there should not be much trouble ba.

models can change out right after the shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.