Not open for further replies.

zorrus

Jun 5, 2003
Visit site
pls gimme some comments! =]

beanstalk.jpg

Hi Declan,

That's a pretty neat shot.

Perhaps you may want to look into the background when shooting to ensure that the horizon is level.

Secondly IMHO, you may want to ask yourself what is it that you want to show in this picture or what makes you want to take this picture. Is it because you want to show this beanstalk that has grown taller and stands out from the rest? or you like the lines and patterns of the planting etc etc. In this way it will assist you in how you want to compose the picture to show this aspect of what you like to convey to the viewer.

As for technicals ie exposure, DOF etc I find they are good.

While it easy to comments I do appreciate it is not easy to compose such shots.

Keep shooting and posting.

Cheers

chngpe01 said:
Hi Declan,

That's a pretty neat shot.

Perhaps you may want to look into the background when shooting to ensure that the horizon is level.

Secondly IMHO, you may want to ask yourself what is it that you want to show in this picture or what makes you want to take this picture. Is it because you want to show this beanstalk that has grown taller and stands out from the rest? or you like the lines and patterns of the planting etc etc. In this way it will assist you in how you want to compose the picture to show this aspect of what you like to convey to the viewer.

As for technicals ie exposure, DOF etc I find they are good.

While it easy to comments I do appreciate it is not easy to compose such shots.

Keep shooting and posting.

Cheers
thanx for the comments! actually this shot was a by-luck thing. din expect it to turn out this way =]
looks like a A70 is not so bad after all...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.