be polite...in CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

damienster

Mar 13, 2005
those who have the habit of doing it... pls read the 3rd bullet (line 12) in the straits times RECRUIT. when i post some questions...some arrogant ppl thinks its nothing and i'm too sensitive. for everybody's own good, pls change. nikionians is 1 such gd example to follow. Dont let outsiders look down on we SINGAPOREANS!!!!

Maybe can scan the article for me as I am not in SG, and would like to know what is going on here........

HS

hongsien said:
Maybe can scan the article for me as I am not in SG, and would like to know what is going on here........

HS

That'll be good. I'm in SG, but I don't have strait times. :embrass:

togu said:
That'll be good. I'm in SG, but I don't have strait times. :embrass:
That's really bad! :), you are missing out on the one and only in SG, some (censored) news is still better than no news.........

hongsien said:
That's really bad! :), you are missing out on the one and only in SG, some (censored) news is still better than no news.........

Heh heh, I prefer to read Lian He ZaoBao. Can read faster. :embrass:

Ya Lian He Zao Bao for me too...fast and good for quick news early in morning.

Straittimes...alamak so thick :bigeyes:

dominator said:
Straittimes...alamak so thick :bigeyes:
More than half is advertisement.........guess what kind of paper is that? They make so much money, they should give the paper for free!

HS

it says..... "listen to the difference in these words.... "it's in the instruction manual" vs "let me answer that for you"... this is one of the examples of "this vs that" in the ST.

damienster said:
it says..... "listen to the difference in these words.... "it's in the instruction manual" vs "let me answer that for you"... this is one of the examples of "this vs that" in the ST.
at least it isn't "RTFM".

Sion said:
Uncle,

You've forgotten that ads keep many photographers from hunger.
You are right! If you post all those girl pics from Clubsnap in the paper, I am sure the sales will go up! Surely, the number of so called newbie photographers in SG will also increase in no time! :)

HS

Status
Not open for further replies.