Be aReal Estate Agent or a Professional Photorgrapher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goretex

Deregistered
Apr 15, 2009
Have been watching new that the property maket is hot again in Singapore. Seem people are going to be Real Estate Agent earn bigger money than photographer as they take comission at a bigger portion as photographer need to wait for client to see and choose to see the clients wants to give him the job.

Last edited:
Some agents are "kuching kurup" kind..

From what I notice:
- Some don't even have "high enough" education. Heard some are only O'level grads but are experienced in this field.
- So many of them can't even string a sentence of Eng or Chi properly. :sweat:

Some agents are "kuching kurup" kind..

From what I notice:
- Some don't even have "high enough" education. Heard some are only O'level grads but are experienced in this field.
- So many of them can't even string a sentence of Eng or Chi properly. :sweat:

Dun say them like this.... One day .... they will be driving BMW or other famous car brand and livng in high end place in sg....... :thumbsup:

they can be chauffeured around in the Phantom for all I care, and I'll still think that the majority of them will sell their mother if it meant sealing the deal with you.

unfortunately, the ones that I've had to deal with in my relative short span of life have been nothing short of scrupulous and... *insert other appropriate expletives*.

times like these, I wonder if these people are moonlighting, and have an actual job with the Cosa Nostra or something.

Last edited:
The other day i was eavesdropping on a bunch of them. They'd formed a clique and deliberately targetted some places where they were sure they could drive up prices.

But once again willing buyer willing seller. Those who are buying just be smart and not kena chop.

Status
Not open for further replies.