Batt compatibility for SB600

Status
Not open for further replies.

isplash

Apr 7, 2007
Hi guys, is there any batt compatbility issue with SB-600?
Cos i realised i can't run the flash with Energizer e2 Advance but no problem with cheapo batt.

Please advice..

TIA

hmm i also had the same prob with the normal energiser batts, the black ones. it's like due to their size or smth? a lil longer or what.. but then half closed the power ran thru but fully closed it doesn't. beats me as well maybe it's just the length. but the lithium batts work perfectly. :)

hmm... i just got it this evening at CP nia... should i go back to change or it going to be the same thing?! hmmm.....

Hi guys, is there any batt compatbility issue with SB-600?
Cos i realised i can't run the flash with Energizer e2 Advance but no problem with cheapo batt.

Please advice..

TIA

yesh that was wat i experienced before so i used gp rechargable

so is there any good batt for sb 600 (non rechargeable). Does good battery have faster cycle time?

so is there any good batt for sb 600 (non rechargeable). Does good battery have faster cycle time?

Read the manual. There is a page for the batteries on Min recycling time and Min number of flashes.

How many of you all have used Energizer e2 Lithium or Titanium AA in your SB600 and experience any problem? I have been using the Max on my SB600 now thought of using the lithium in it for my trip to Hongkong.

i have went back to CP and use the same batt to test out on another sb600 and confirm something wrong with the batt.

I am now considering to get rechargeable batts, any brand to recommend?

TIA

i have went back to CP and use the same batt to test out on another sb600 and confirm something wrong with the batt.

TIA

Plenty... pls check out all the old threads on batteries. Most popular would be PowerEx ;)

TIA

I am using Varta AA 15minute charge & go series for local shooting, travel I use Energizer AA. PowerEX and the very popular Sanyo are also good too. GP no no from me, I ever saw my GP AA boiling during charging. I have to evacuate everyone in my shop, yes I own a shop then.

Hi i jus got Energizer e2 Lithium for wooping 15 bucks.. but its worth it.. the cycle time is twice as fast.. i bought it for the dog show tomorrow... :)

Hi i jus got Energizer e2 Lithium for wooping 15 bucks.. but its worth it.. the cycle time is twice as fast.. i bought it for the dog show tomorrow... :)

Not worth it lah.. Recycle time using NiMH rechargeables are very fast compared to normal alkaline batteries also. Get Sanyo Eneloop or GP Recyko+ should be better for the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.