[Baracus] Cosfest IX: The Umbrella Chronicles

Baracus

Mar 24, 2008
The Far East
Decided to set-up a "mini-studio" of 2 flashes + 1 reflective umbrella for this year since I was tired of running around venues for the past few years. Had some curious looks and questions though. (either to using an umbrella or shooting with a Pentax) :bsmilie:

Anyway, had 2 other friends with me to help pull in passing cosplayers, which I really appreciate. Big thanks to the cosplayers for being a sporting bunch and posing naturally. (I just had to direct them slightly to match the lighting I had in mind. Aiming for dramatic mood where applicable)

Photo credits:
Baracus, Ricsal, Salblade

Lighting/Editing:
Baracus

Last edited:

4771033801_775df0e2e4.jpg

4771034765_3f898a27d8.jpg

*camps*

Looking forward to you three's photos. I take that you guys were hard at work on Saturday, eh?

Last edited:
:thumbsup:
nice lighting effect... :) u went on day 1? i went on day 2 for a few hours... very interesting...
now looking at finding some cosplayers for personal shoot... but i dun know where to start...

:thumbsup:
nice lighting effect... u went on day 1? i went on day 2 for a few hours... very interesting...
now looking at finding some cosplayers for personal shoot... but i dun know where to start...

Thanks BananaDiver. I attended both days, 2-7pm on Day 1 and 4-6pm on Day 2. (And then my flash died) :(
Hope you can conduct your own photoshoot. I'd be interested as to what you can conjure up.