Bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry said:
but i don't want your rear... :sweat: :p

Sometimes, people mean the opposite :devil: :devil:

:bsmilie:

Poledra said:
evildolly, Vivien: Stop trying to lend me clothes or shoes. I'm confirm bigger than both of you. I think I'm too huge to ever get a boyfriend.. Because guys are getting smaller as the years go by. LOL.
Imagine this: I'm 1.69m. That alone proves that I'm of a bigger size than you are.

Pol : One basic requirement if you wanna be a model is to be confident of yrself! When u have the confidence, you will naturally look good. You may have the prettiest face in the world, but if you don't feel good abt yrself, then how do u expect others to look up to u? You shouldn't be condemning yourself lah...and no, I don't think you are oversized. I guess you belong to those who are heavy-boned, and that's genetic!

vivientan said:
Haha...that was almost 10 years ago! Now lao liao mah! ;) Oops...I think I'm revealing to everyone here my age! :embrass:

aww… that' OK, my cam :heart: mature women :lovegrin: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

vivientan said:
Haha...that was almost 10 years ago! Now lao liao mah! ;) Oops...I think I'm revealing to everyone here my age! :embrass:

so your 11? :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

AJ23 said:
I was there way way before you enjoying my quadruplet scoop. You are too engrossed with the Fondue liao. :)

So I know your secret, can I shoot you? :p

OH! You were just sitting behind me and my friend, right?
Oops. He looked so undignified eating fondue. LOL.
What were you doing there anyway???

My little craving with chocolate is out... :rolleyes:

Anyway, sign up with UL if you want to shoot me. (yes, I know at some point of time everyone wants to kill me, but I try to keep it to a minimum.)
He's screening the people for me. I must say I am SO lucky. :)

Jer76 said:
Aiyer me interested but 20th working.. :( any photoshoot sessions on sundays instead?
There might.
All depends on UL and Astin.

Dunno lah. Maybe they too tired.
Some more I die die also must go church on Sunday morning one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.