Bags and more bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K13 got the SlingShot 100AW $70 & 200AW $85.
TK Foto said next week stock in.
Feel, touch, see the 200AW at K13..
Hmmm... near bought it but..

Hi all,

Just like to know how's the compu trekker as a backpack for storing documents and some barang barang as compared to the Rover AW II?

Thanks

where is TK Foto?
wahahaha.. can list down some good place? =P i;m greedy

donchua said:
K13 got the SlingShot 100AW $70 & 200AW $85.
TK Foto said next week stock in.
Feel, touch, see the 200AW at K13..
Hmmm... near bought it but..

why the "but"?

koalabear said:
Can anyone share K-13's location and contact?

Thanks. :)

I don't have to exact location for you, but K-13 is on the 2nd floor of Peninsular Plaza, it's the other side of the building if you are at Alex Photo. From outside the shop, you can see that you have to turn left upon entering the store, to avoid the display cabinet.

koalabear said:
Can anyone share K-13's location and contact?

Thanks. :)

6336 6995, gotten from Yellow Pages.

For those who have the Lowepro SlingShot, can advise if it is still feasible to use if the sling is on the left shoulder?

From those pic from the lowepro site, seems like the opening is fixed on one side, and is more 'friendly' to users who sling on the right shoulder.

Thanks in advance!!

HeWolf said:
For those who have the Lowepro SlingShot, can advise if it is still feasible to use if the sling is on the left shoulder?

From those pic from the lowepro site, seems like the opening is fixed on one side, and is more 'friendly' to users who sling on the right shoulder.

Thanks in advance!!

Just got myself a SlingShot 100 at K13. U are right, it can only open from 1 side. It's more 'FRIENDLY' with a right shoulder sling. "friendly' with left shoulder sling too untill u open the bag.
It's comfortable and compact. This is what I m looking for. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.