Bag recommendation for tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

helm

Jan 15, 2005
need bag recommendation for Manfrotto 055MF3..? Cost and location. Thks

I got a bag from Jack006 to fit my Manfrotto 055CLB with Ballhead mounted as well. Bag comes with handle and a sling.

Contact jack006 to see it for yourself if you can't find another bag that fits it nicely.

../azul123

alternatively can go beach road market and have the bag make to you liking.

helm said:
need bag recommendation for Manfrotto 055MF3..? Cost and location. Thks
Try TK Foto. Think the Manfrotto 70MBAG should fit your setup nicely for around $40.

dominator said:
now got custom made bag? Any type of bags or simple ones?

dominator said:
Is the top floor of Beach Road Food Centre where they sell army's stuff? I also need a bag make for my tripod which is already torn.

Benro has 5 sizes of tripod bags and I have most of them them in stock. contact 93880029. more inform:http://www.benro.cn/Product/5/pe1.html

Model ... Length... Diameter...Price
AC-00 ...560mm... 110mm.....S$30
AC-10... 660mm... 110mm ....S$33
AC-11... 710mm... 120mm ....S$36
AC-12... 790mm... 120mm ....S$39
AC-13... 780mm... 210mm ....S$42
AC-14... 900mm... 210mm ....S$45

Benro padded tripod bags are made of top quality materials, providing good protection to your tripod and head. All the tripod bags are designed according to the size of tripod and carted for the length of a tripod head.:)

Jack006 said:
Benro padded tripod bags are made of top quality materials, providing good protection to your tripod and head. All the tripod bags are designed according to the size of tripod and carted for the length of a tripod head.:)
Bro, maybe pictures will work well here. They speak a thousand waords! ;)

How about I smacked a kid in the face by accident with my tripod+head kept in the bag, the kid fell pretty hard but got nothing more than a painful nose? No wounds or bruises. Benro has good tripod bags, but mind you that they do come with a weight penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.