Bag for your Equipments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karnage

Feb 26, 2005
Ang Mo Kio
I own an FZ20, Phayee adaptor, DIY remote shutter, a B300 w 62-55 stepdown, an Emoblitz 328DTZ, CPL, R72, 6T, Hoya +4, UV (always on), 10 Sanyo AA NiMH all inside a Lowepro Rezo 170 AW. But things are quite snug and when I take them out must be careful...

I just got myself a Nikon E-series 50mm f1.8, DIY-ed a 62-52 coupling ring for reverse lens macro. Intending to get 1 more accessory, the Oly WCON07, and I think I'll be happy for a long long time. But with the addition of these 2 accessories, my current bag cannot hold everything... unless I sling my cam around me all the time and not keep it in the bag.

Anyone here has similar accessories and/or has a better bag to recommend? Preferably can attach a water bottle holder. I personally like the PhotoRunner but it doesn't have AW. :cry:

karnage said:
I own an FZ20, Phayee adaptor, DIY remote shutter, a B300 w 62-55 stepdown, an Emoblitz 328DTZ, CPL, R72, 6T, Hoya +4, UV (always on), 10 Sanyo AA NiMH all inside a Lowepro Rezo 170 AW. But things are quite snug and when I take them out must be careful...

I just got myself a Nikon E-series 50mm f1.8, DIY-ed a 62-52 coupling ring for reverse lens macro. Intending to get 1 more accessory, the Oly WCON07, and I think I'll be happy for a long long time. But with the addition of these 2 accessories, my current bag cannot hold everything... unless I sling my cam around me all the time and not keep it in the bag.

Anyone here has similar accessories and/or has a better bag to recommend? Preferably can attach a water bottle holder. I personally like the PhotoRunner but it doesn't have AW. :cry:

wa.. u got almost the same things as i except B300, R72, 6T and the new nikon.. but i got few more filters, which i seldom bring out.. plus TCON + WCON.. i dun bring all out.. unless its for the specific purpose..

i use the crumpler bag forgot name.. its come with 2 padding..

Wat kind of bags are you looking for / prefer. Backpack, sling or pouches?

May be good to get a Stealth Reporter 100 or Orion Trekker for your items. Rather easy access and comfortable. Also roomy for add-ons later ...

Kenneth: Haha! Cool! B300 = TCON17. Ermm... usually I bring all out (except maybe the close-ups) since they all serve different purposes.

paradigm: Stealth Reporter? Hmm... good idea. I'm looking more at slings and beltpacks (pouches) because backpacks will cause my back to get really wet with sweat even after short period. I think beltpacks would be the best...

Any more suggestions? Upz upz!

Status
Not open for further replies.