Badminton

I like badminton a lot, though I suck at it.

YES:heart:it man...for/from me at some 25yrs back then:embrass:,...no prob at all man...but hor...hehe...not now, bcos didn't really "maintain:(" my body "conditions:embrass:" so...:sweat:..., but still got 2-Yonnex + a 3/4-tube of Yonnex shuttlecock + Net and 1-broken-string yonnex...!!! Thought of "Lay-long-lay-long" these gears...hmmm...those were the days...really man...times fly...!!!!!

Last edited:
used to play, i can even use 2 hands on this.....

Rashkae, again.. you spoke my mind =)

Once to play very frequently, but stop playing for almost two year, sad..

Played twice a week at Delta complex. Retired. Good for sweating and keeping weight constant or down.

It is a great game but you need at least 2 person AND availability of a court. I didn't realize it is so difficult to book a court till I was tasked to do so one day.

It is amazing we have so many interested players but they have no place to play. If you look around, there are plenty school's hall that are empty but closed 'due to security reasons'. People just cannot think out of the box. Public servant just somehow work within boxes. Sorry I mean those decision makers.

It is a great game but you need at least 2 person AND availability of a court. I didn't realize it is so difficult to book a court till I was tasked to do so one day.

It is amazing we have so many interested players but they have no place to play. If you look around, there are plenty school's hall that are empty but closed 'due to security reasons'. People just cannot think out of the box. Public servant just somehow work within boxes. Sorry I mean those decision makers.
you are absolutely right. those regular would snap them up once the window for booking is open to public.

there are plenty of outdoor courts but Wind will influence the badminton games; that is the problem.

anw, if you want to join some groups

places to play

sometimes courts are avail. check posts here