bad experience at Shushi K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Went to Shushi King last Sunday, have a bad experience there.

1st, my gf and I wanna sit at table (big enough for 4 person), the waitress said cannot because we have only 2. Fine...go search for the free sitting stand one. Still happy.

Then, nobody came make order (drink) after 15 mins we sit there...

Suddently, I saw two men sat on the table that the waitress disallowed my gf and I sat just now. The waitress happily took order from the two men. I got very unhappy now.

Ok, to cut the story short, when I was about to finish the soup (with udong) that my gf and I order, I found a 1cm metal scratch inside the soup. Called the person in charge, she seems like wanted to give discount for that soup. I said I wanna make a complaint, she give me the Shushi King comment card, I wront my name and address there...then I pay the bil in full and left (was in a hurry as having a meeting). The person in charge said she will call me back later, but no call after two days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you were me, what will u do?

call CASE, write to ST forums
keep emailing that place until they reply, just hint that u are ready to take some action in the email.

The problem I have now is that I don't have any proof, they might just throw away the comment card I wrote.

By the way, the Shushi King shop is in Skudai, Johor. I am from Malaysia.

KK: I guess its experiences like that which make you more willing to be less polite the next time round! For me, each time something like that happened, I would resolve to be less paiseh about making a stand the next time round. I think if you have the avenues for complain you should use it, be it newspapers, consumer association, or go back to the shop and demand an answer. I think the seat thing can't be helped, cuz they have the right to ask you to sit anywhere they want you to, but I think the metal in the soup is quite bad, you should have refused to pay for the meal?

Once you start to make a big hoohaa, they are more willing to listen to you as they fear losing reputation or risk commotion inside their store.

er... print bad comments, photocopy and paste it everywhere. :think:
nah... I'll demand to see the manager, give that waitress a good scolding and leave.

They may give the 4seater to those 2 man because no more empty seat available. The metal piece inside food is totally unacceptable, they should apologize.

send a letter to the head of company.... better yet, if it's an int'l company, send letter to the head office.

that's what I did when I made a complaint last time and the company ignored me, I emailed straight to London office, who fowarded it to the director of asia pacific region... I got a call from the s'pore office immediately the next morning.

Beachboy said:
if me i will not pay for the bill... they should treat you. ;)
But if you accept their treat, this mean you have accept the apology and will let the matter rest, so if you want to make a complain, it is better not to let them treat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.