Bad Driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggest not to advocate near accidents, this actions might really cause accidents. When it happens, it's going to be too late:" I wished I hadden done that..."

One incident that really pissed me off when I was riding many years ago, I skidded behind a hatchbatch. I was on the road with the bike on top of me, the driver got out, first thing he inspected his car, then turned to me and said in Hokien: " Ana Jiu Cheng?" (so watergun?[so careless]) went back and drove off leaving me still on the ground with bike on me...... :angry: :angry: This is one the worst kind of driver, although not his fault but the kind of selfishness shown....and than add salt to the wound.

Sjourn said:
Suggest not to advocate near accidents, this actions might really cause accidents. When it happens, it's going to be too late:" I wished I hadden done that..."

One incident that really pissed me off when I was riding many years ago, I skidded behind a hatchbatch. I was on the road with the bike on top of me, the driver got out, first thing he inspected his car, then turned to me and said in Hokien: " Ana Jiu Cheng?" (so watergun?[so careless]) went back and drove off leaving me still on the ground with bike on me...... :angry: :angry: This is one the worst kind of driver, although not his fault but the kind of selfishness shown....and than add salt to the wound.

wah really 1 kind sia... if i see u on your bike next time, or the bike on you for the matter... i'll say i dun have a class 2A... ;p i think i dun even have a 2B to start with... hehehe...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah really 1 kind sia... if i see u on your bike next time, or the bike on you for the matter... i'll say i dun have a class 2A... ;p i think i dun even have a 2B to start with... hehehe...

:nono: riding too dangerous,...tt's why i driving now..keke.. :sweatsm:

Sjourn said:

you should say back, "ya lor..i was actually aiming for the back of your car but missed"

Stereobox said:
you should say back, "ya lor..i was actually aiming for the back of your car but missed"

If I were to hit his car..probably he'll be stomping on me.. :bigeyes:

I forgive him, but I won't forget. But neither would I want to be like him.

Riding is not dangerous, its the one riding or other motorist that makes it dangerous.

alot of stupid drivers out there lah.. almost got in accident this morning, stupid idoit stop suddenly for nothing. no car infront, not a slip road, no traffic lights, maybe he saw ghost... idiot

taxi drivers are all just trying to make a living but there are the black sheeps, others are relatively nice.

i hate those BIG car drivers.. hog the extreme right lane going at 80km/hr... if you want to cruise. go to the middle lane.. don't block (hao gou bu dang lu - good dog don't block the way)

Green light doesn't mean go, it indicates to you to proceed when safe, but crazy drivers like that should get caught!
I drive safe, I drive slow, I drive below the speed limit, but when a car behind me tries to overtake, I'll speed up and make him go through the speed camera :)

adamadam said:
Green light doesn't mean go, it indicates to you to proceed when safe, but crazy drivers like that should get caught!
I drive safe, I drive slow, I drive below the speed limit, but when a car behind me tries to overtake, I'll speed up and make him go through the speed camera :)

i think you are the most dangerous of the lot... ;p

I had a bad incident with a cyclist yesterday. I was at the junction near my home. I stop at traffic light. Need to turn left at the cross junction.

Lights turn green, b4 turn left see nobody crossing the road on my left. Then suddenly a cyclist whom had just stopped at the left road junction decided that he wanted to be a pedestrian, turn right and cycle as as pedestrian to cross the road towards the pavement.

I had to jammed on my brakes to avoid hitting him. Any closer and he could always claim that he was using the pedestrian crossing. :angry:

hehehe... cyclist is the most priviledged road user... no brakes installed... i always see those cyclist can just go around without stopping... other than taxi, motorcycle at blind spots, the most dangerous would be cyclist...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hehehe... cyclist is the most priviledged road user... no brakes installed... i always see those cyclist can just go around without stopping... other than taxi, motorcycle at blind spots, the most dangerous would be cyclist...

Perhaps TP should create a class 1 license for them.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.