B+W ND110 77mm Filter

I wasn't using any step up rings when I tried it out on my 24-105 and did get some vignetting when shooting on the wide end. It wasn't major though and was easily sorted out during PP.

Don't worry too much about this. Since you've already bought it, just use it ;)

Are you using it with any other filter?

I have tried 2 nd110s 67 & 77
Both vignettes on my 24mm on d700
Both using single stepups 52-67 & 52-77

Is our lens naked when you tried it?

Try shooting with only the step-up ring.

Is our lens naked when you tried it?

Try shooting with only the step-up ring.

Yup, it was naked alright ;p
Was only using single step-up ring
At first 24mm + 52-67 stepup + 67mm nd110
Then 24mm + 52-77 stepup + 77mm nd110
There was vignetting on both setup but 77mm was better. That said nothing serious that pp couldn't solve.

One other thing is vignetting is very obvious if it's underexposed. If not it is still ok for me.
Vignetting or not I am sure most of us love our nd110s. :)

Yup, it was naked alright ;p
Was only using single step-up ring
At first 24mm + 52-67 stepup + 67mm nd110
Then 24mm + 52-77 stepup + 77mm nd110
There was vignetting on both setup but 77mm was better. That said nothing serious that pp couldn't solve.

One other thing is vignetting is very obvious if it's underexposed. If not it is still ok for me.
Vignetting or not I am sure most of us love our nd110s. :)

hmm, im using 18-105mm kit lens, so i think my image might get vignette too right?

hmm, im using 18-105mm kit lens, so i think my image might get vignette too right?

I use 18-105mm kit lens (sometimes) too. Don't remember got vignetting. Why would it have, when it's not ultra wide? :think:

Nope, just the ND110 on its own.

Funny.. By right it shouldn't esp stopped down...

I experience zero vignette at 16mm on my 16-35 n 24mm on my 24-70 even at f8

Funny.. By right it shouldn't esp stopped down...

I experience zero vignette at 16mm on my 16-35 n 24mm on my 24-70 even at f8

It was just minor vignetting. I was shooting at the wide end of my 24-105 at f/16. Read up abit and it could be due to the lens and characteristics of FF :think:

Will do some testing when i get the time.

Thanks bro. :)

Last edited:
I just got mail from reddotphoto they are getting stock for this "hot cake" next week.
I've confirm my purchase with them, for those interested you can pre-order at this link :)
http://www.reddotphoto.com.sg/ecommerce/viewproducts.php?pid=219&catid=13.4

All the best !!

I have just gotten one from them. Called them up at 1230 and picked up at 1300. Jon is very efficient and friendly. They still have stock as at 1300 today. If you don't want to wait and need it for this weekend, just contact reddotphoto.