B+W Filters, Markins Ballheads, CBL Lens << Weekly Promotions >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.May I know what is the price for CBL lens full color balance( 110mm).Thanks.

Hi

any idea when stocks forB+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro 49mm wil

Hi

any idea when stocks forB+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro 49mm wil

any idea when stocks for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro 49mm will come in?

sorry above post somehow got screwed. :)

any idea when stocks for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro 49mm will come in?

sorry above post somehow got screwed. :)

Just received new stock. Now available!
Many other filter types and sizes are also now in stock!

Just collecting my filters today nice seller, recommended seller.

Efficient, honest and trust seller. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the offer.

I told myself, how lazy also must type this:
Highly EFFICIENT SELLER!
Ordered on Sunday Night and paid about 11+. The very next morning, i was informed the item was posted via registered mail, and poof! The postman knocked on my door early this afternoon!:thumbsup:

B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro
49mm | $60 ($55) | Sold out

do let me know if stock for 49mm comes in.

Fantastic seller, took the trouble to get me my filters knowing that I'll be flying off tonite.
Thanks again

Cheers

Hi, am looking for the following items:

1. B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro 82mm (Slim)
2. B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro 77mm (Slim)
3. B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro 72mm (Slim)

Need 1 piece for each item. Let me know if you have stocks currently. Thanks.

Had been buying my B+W filters from Vincent for quite a while.
Being a regular customer with small purchases, Vincent never failed to impress me with his good services!

Weeks agos, I had requested Vincent to reserved a B+W 77mm ND110 for me which this had been out of stock for some times and it had just been re-stocked last week.

Being in the reserved list for the ND110 and I was not contactable via mobile phone due to change of moblile number.

I only came to know from Vincent today that I was not contactable for a week until I PMed him yesterday morning. Despite being non-contactable for a week Vincent is still kind and patience enough to hold the filter for me despite low on stock.

This actions of his really deserved a thumb up and this also reflect how reliable he is as he could just choose to sold off the highly demand filter due to mine non-contactable.

THANKS Vincent, I appreciated that you are still holding on to my reservation!
:thumbsup::thumbsup: for your services!!!

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the B+W filters... Save a lot of extra money by purchasing from him... Received items in fully protection... Bubble bag over bubble bag... Nice guy and response fast to email and sms...

I will recommend my friends to purchase filters from you... :)

Thanks again..

Hi Vincent , Thanks for walking over and passing the stuff to me ...really appreciate it .

Will be waiting for the ND110 67mm . Pls gimme a buzz when the stock arrives ya . Cheers and have a great weekend ahead.

Cheers!!!:thumbsup:

Efficient, honest and trust seller. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the offer.

A very efficient, honest and trusted seller. Looked for a white balance device, contacted him, discussed the features and received the product within 3 hours. The product is surprising well packed like those sold from the shop. Highly recommended. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This actions of his really deserved a thumb up and this also reflect how reliable he is as he could just choose to sold off the highly demand filter due to mine non-contactable. :thumbsup::thumbsup: for your services!!!

Thanks for the B+W filters... Save a lot of extra money by purchasing from him... Received items in fully protection... Bubble bag over bubble bag... Nice guy and response fast to email and sms...
Thanks again..

Hi Vincent , Thanks for walking over and passing the stuff to me ...really appreciate it .

A very efficient, honest and trusted seller. Looked for a white balance device, contacted him, discussed the features and received the product within 3 hours. The product is surprising well packed like those sold from the shop. Highly recommended.

Thanks for your comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.