B+W Filters, Markins Ballheads, CBL Lens << Weekly Promotions >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up for a friendly whom I met on Friday!

Hello ,

I'm looking for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC Digital-Pro (CHROME) 49mm for Fuji X100.. Pls kindly quote the price and availability..thank u.

Thumbs up for a friendly whom I met on Friday!
Thanks!

Hello ,

I'm looking for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC Digital-Pro (CHROME) 49mm for Fuji X100.. Pls kindly quote the price and availability..thank u.
All 49mm Digital Chrome are sold out. Supplier are now without them too. Not sure when is the ETA of the item at this point in time. Black versions are available though.

hi, i'm looking to buy B+W 77mm ND110. is it available?

do u have stock for 49mm B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC Digital-Pro (CHROME)

Fast and reliable service!.
Order and paid the filter on Wed night.
Good received on fri in superb conditions.

Recommended Seller.
Thanks Bro.

Very very nice guy whom i met on Saturday.
reliable and highly recommnded to all.
even shared some of his photography tips with me!!
Thanks Bro!!!

Hi,

Dropped you a pm earlier today! Would appreciate if you can get back to me!

Thanks!!

do you have any 46mm uv filter from the other range of B+W other than the 'B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro' range?

do you have any 46mm uv filter from the other range of B+W other than the 'B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro' range?

Please specify what you need? if you are refering to the xspro version, it's not made as the smallest size for xspro is 49mm.

A very highly recommended seller. *thumbs up*

Please specify what you need? if you are refering to the xspro version, it's not made as the smallest size for xspro is 49mm.

i'm looking for UV filters and I reckon you only carry B+W ones, in which i'm only left with the B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC F-Pro range, right?

Hi,

Is there stock available on the below for 10-22mm lens ?

B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro 77mm

Hi, I am looking for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC NANO XS-Pro (NEW) , 49mm. Do you have stocks for it?

Hi I sms you but did not get any reply. Do you have stock for B+W 77mm 010 MRC Nano XS-Pro?thanks!

Hi,

Is there stock available on the below for 10-22mm lens ?

B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC XS-Pro 77mm

It's available. Whilst Stock last.

Hi, I am looking for B+W UV-Haze 010 MRC NANO XS-Pro (NEW) , 49mm. Do you have stocks for it?
Nano version is not available in my stock at the moment.

Hi I sms you but did not get any reply. Do you have stock for B+W 77mm 010 MRC Nano XS-Pro?thanks!
I replied all my sms, do you mean PM? I am on reservist for the last 2 weeks and were not able to reply prompt. Clearing all my PMs now.. Please sms me for a faster response.

Status
Not open for further replies.