B+W F-Pro UV vs Nikon NC LC37, which is better for DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eerrr... since this is the Nikon subforum, I would go for the NC (as recommended by Nikon anyway).

You really can't go wrong with either.

Henessy said:
BTW, what is the difference between Nikon L37c and NC filter?
The L37c is a UV filter that filters up to 370nm wavelength, while the NC filter is just a clear filter with no colour tinge.

DSLR is not so sensitive with uv light(compare with flim),so,for me,i will select the NIKON NC filter..no doubt...:D

yyD70S said:
Eerrr... since this is the Nikon subforum, I would go for the NC (as recommended by Nikon anyway).

You really can't go wrong with either.
Yeah..., using third party product will void your camera's warranty... :sweat: .

Regards,
Arto.

If you notice there is hardly ppl MO for Nikon L37C filter as most user now using DSLR.(As reason was given by fellow CSers) Get a Nikon NC filter wont go wrong.

eugenep said:
If you notice there is hardly ppl MO for Nikon L37C filter as most user now using DSLR.(As reason was given by fellow CSers) Get a Nikon NC filter wont go wrong.

If anything, I would think that Nikon DSLR needs a hot mirror or an IR-cut filter, like the B+W 486...

I am using a Nikon NC... on my canon system. ;p

Yes, the B+W 486 would be useful to the D50/D70/D70S (D80 :dunno: )series but less so for the rest.

It's expensive though and hard to get locally.

renegade150 said:
u won't go wrong with both.
:thumbsup:

But would still reccomend the NC. :thumbsup:

ALL my lenses are fitted with NC filters. ;)
For reasons, you can do a search. Been discussed and debated before. ;)

there are 2 MOs for NC filters running in the "Mass Orders / Mass Sales" sub forum currently. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.