B&W darkroom experience - 30 December 30th, 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefyxz

Sep 17, 2003
Visit site
This gathering is for people doing darkroom development and printing. As the other B&W event has shown, there's still lot of interest in darkroom work.

So, a few of us are meeting for sharing our experiences, have a chat, show our work and get comments from others (we are not professional). We'll bring our prints to show to each other, to get (and give) suggestions that will possibly motivate us and improve our darkroom work. This is meant as friendly chat for people who actually spend some time in the darkroom (no digital).

Please join us:

30 December 2004, 7 p.m.
@ Borders' cafeteria

- stefyxz
- tucker
-

Note: due to the location, we intend to meet as small group. I think 5-6 people should be feasible.

i havent done darkroom for very long liao, not sure where i threw all my prints to. can i still join u guys?

hi Quekky,

if you don't mind meeting with darkroom beginners (more or less), looking at their photos, giving advice, thank you are mostly welcome!

merry xmas

stefyxz said:
This gathering is for people doing darkroom development and printing. As the other B&W event has shown, there's still lot of interest in darkroom work.

So, a few of us are meeting for sharing our experiences, have a chat, show our work and get comments from others (we are not professional). We'll bring our prints to show to each other, to get (and give) suggestions that will possibly motivate us and improve our darkroom work. This is meant as friendly chat for people who actually spend some time in the darkroom (no digital).

Please join us:

30 December 2004, 7 p.m.
@ Borders' cafeteria

- stefyxz
- tucker
-

Note: due to the location, we intend to meet as small group. I think 5-6 people should be feasible.

Contact prints count or not? :D

Haven't manage to get my enlarger to work properly yet, to show any prints... sighz~! :(

I'm not master printer either. since this community is relatively small, no harm sharing ard.
just join in. anything related goes
:D

thanks stefyxz, i dun mind meeting up and chat abt b&w, but me not pro enough to give advice :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.