Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

Are we finally seeing a decrease in price of the Nikon D800 to a more reasonable level? I see this camera being sold in the S$4,000 range.

Are we finally seeing a decrease in price of the Nikon D800 to a more reasonable level? I see this camera being sold in the S$4,000 range.

You can get it easily for under $4k, even the E version is just $4.4 now.

That's a good sign!

ageha said:
You can get it easily for under $4k, even the E version is just $4.4 now.

I see it hovering around S$4,000 +/- S$50, which is still slightly off the US price of US$3,000. But at least the situation is improving.

Die Hard said:
Just went to IPhoto at lucky plaza they have 1 set D800 cash at $3950. (Former Lord's)

I just check today at Alan photo funan D800 only $ 3800 include GST ! So grab it man!

Welly Agus said:
I just check today at Alan photo funan D800 only $ 3800 include GST ! So grab it man!

Great price! I guess it will go further down. The new low cost full-frame models are just around the corner.

Welly Agus said:

Alan Photo still got any more units? $3.8k inclusive of GST is very good!

Alan Photo still got any more units? $3.8k inclusive of GST is very good!

If AP can sell at 3.8K, very soon we will see other shops also going to sell lower....................:)

And it's not even next year yet, the price can get below $4K already..........................:eek:

Jeremy1 said:
If AP can sell at 3.8K, very soon we will see other shops also going to sell lower....................:)

And it's not even next year yet, the price can get below $4K already..........................:eek:

R u also getting one soon?

R u also getting one soon?

Still thinking about it...................:)

Guess u are preparing for a FF after looking at the list of lenses u owned.....................:)

I would wait till the D600 got announced in a few days. The D800's price can only go down even further. $3800 is still overpriced.

Last edited:
anyone knows where to get spare battery for D800? contacted ms color but currently out of stock.

davidlam001 said:
anyone knows where to get spare battery for D800? contacted ms color but currently out of stock.

If u have grip..why not use AA?

Jeremy1 said:
Still thinking about it...................:)

Guess u are preparing for a FF after looking at the list of lenses u owned.....................:)

Yup.. I hope it can drop further to abt $3.5K.. :)

Dont worry , sure will drop some more, just need to wait ...;)

Who quoted this price?

Just called them and was quoted 4.4k hehe :bsmilie:

Iphoto is 3950 cash :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
xwing76 said:
Who quoted this price?

Just called them and was quoted 4.4k hehe :bsmilie:

Iphone is 3950 cash :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ha. You mean iPhoto right?

Does it still have Left focus issue ?

netidolweb said:
Does it still have Left focus issue ?

I guess so if you happen to be really unlucky. Two of my colleagues got a D800E and they don't have the left side AF issue.