Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

Heard from one shop that the D800 will sell at below S$4k when the stock is more readily available. But now the price still being controlled very tight. Well IMO we have to wait few more months for the stock to be readily available.

obvious right? if the RRP is $4488 the market price should be less than $4k. If there is plenty of stock. Just need to wait for it to appear on the shelves for walk in customers :)

I don't think need to wait a few more months right? How big is the market for a 4k DSLR? My guess end this month or early next month?

heard from sales staff at afew stores next week they are going to adjust price to $4088 so its really the early bird getting the worms ie squeezed by retailers... GSS sales starting and stocks will be in.

forgot to add thats with credit card and GST incl, can even include installment payment !

Last edited:
KT2008 said:
heard from sales staff at afew stores next week they are going to adjust price to $4088 so its really the early bird getting the worms ie squeezed by retailers... GSS sales starting and stocks will be in.

forgot to add thats with credit card and GST incl, can even include installment payment !

Wow! Really? Where did u hear ths from?

Btw, which are the few stores?

Wen & Zen, called the retailers list on Nikon's website today Harvey & Courts quoted $4488, There is still one at courts megastore in tampines at $4488. the rest were more nego with regards to price, they said prices are going to settle with more stocks coming in. You guys noticed ebay and amazon prices are coming down ?.

Please call people's audio got ready stock, just received the called, but I had bought it a month already, ha ha

Last edited:
Ahh! may go there and get.. I still in queue at SLS!

People's selling at 4200 cash or nets, just called. got zero interest installment add 2%.Says reserved. More stocks next week. Looks like the $4088 price is real. Just call the dealer list.

KT2008 said:
People's selling at 4200 cash or nets, just called. got zero interest installment add 2%.Says reserved. More stocks next week. Looks like the $4088 price is real. Just call the dealer list.

Wah early bird

There is one set D800 in Ritz Camera at Pagoda Street Chinatown. Look for Roy @ 82226004

Nikon d800 lcd GGS is out.. Yeah!!