Availability of Super 8 Film in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
Hi Guys, just trying my luck to see if anyone knows about the availability of Super 8 film in Singapore. Had always been interested in shooting with those vintage super 8 movie cameras, but was quite concerned about where to get the film and even then, where can I go to develop it locally (even IF both are available, cost might be another issue). The camera is not a problem, plenty of great offers on eBay for fully functional super 8s.

So hope anyone of you guys can fill me in on this..thanks!

Drop me an email at dixon_AT_dxnmedia.net
I'll link you up with a producer/director friend who sort of runs a Super8 hobby club.
They should be able to get you film stock & lab contacts.

Otherwise you can try Kodak directly.

:thumbsup:

Drop me an email at dixon@dxnmedia.net
I'll link you up with a producer/director friend who sort of runs a Super8 hobby club.
They should be able to get you film stock & lab contacts.

Otherwise you can try Kodak directly.

:thumbsup:

Hi Dixon, have sent you an email.. thanks for the help!

Hi,

I too am looking for stores/contacts for Super 8 Film, as well as processing labs in Singapore - just recently acquired a Nikon R8, and want to shoot some test footage with it, hoping I can do some short films with it.

Would it be too much to ask about this Super 8 club? Really want to start shooting on film- :thumbsup:

Thanks-

Hi Guys,

Just came across this thread, we distribute kodak Super 8 film in Singapore. We have in stock b&w and colour reversal film at the moment only. You can also view some footage at www.freestatesite.com

Our contact details are available there if you wish to order.

Russel

so where do i get them again?

are there any shop in sg, that sell workable super 8 camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.