Autobabe Pics? Send to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanboey

Aug 11, 2005
Eastern
www.warchild.org
I am one of the autobabes, and u guys can send pics of autobabes to me. I can then send to them. Thanks!

Haha ..... i dont think your request will be fulfilled.
First you should introduce yourself because how then can we be sure that you will email to the rest of the gals? But again, why should any one want to email you if they dont know who you are?

Haha this is very strange. Who are you in the first place? :dunno:

joanboey said:
I am one of the autobabes, and u guys can send pics of autobabes to me. I can then send to them. Thanks!

Hi Joanboey, we need to protect the models in of our photos from being leeched. So unless u can prove your identity, it is quite hard to convince the photographers. :) Hope you understand, S.O.P.

Joan boey is my favourite among the other babes . However due to some copyrights issue i doubt we can just anyhow send out photos of the model to anyone without knowing the true intention and in case the photo is misused .

Hope u understand thanks ;)

Joey Boey contestant #7 we need to protect the pics of the ladies from from some shady leechers
personally have some pics of u no harm posting the pics here later tonite{but with watermark imposed of course}

wow, you guys r great uh, must verify...
hmm...dunnoe how to anyway...Thomas!Whr r u? Help me verify, haha
I am Joan la, first time joining this webby. As for other girls, will be compiling some of their photos to send them, think they r sending mine to me later. -_*

Guys here,

Joan is my friend, I am here to her help. She is indeed the contestant No.7 and I rest assure you all here to believe me. The avatar is her photo. Please send a few photos to her as your wish.Thank you.

300n

300N said:
Guys here,

Joan is my friend, I am here to her help. She is indeed the contestant No.7 and I rest assure you all here to believe me. The avatar is her photo. Please send a few photos to her as your wish.Thank you.

300n
Ok the official photographer has clear all doubts ... cheers ;) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.