August 25... Mark the date...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope there is a CZ 17-50 2.8 lens. haaaaaaaaaaa

Then I can sell CZ1680 & save up to buy CZ1750. blurblur rite?

hmmm i just noticed, the alpha body shown looks similar to an Alpha 300 except for the A500 and 17.2 MP tag .

Well I was hoping for a 24-70mm SAM one step down from the CZ but still good... pity about that... or even the 24-105 f/4...

I was so hoping for the 24-105 F4 but sadly there's no news of it...

How about Sony introduce to Tilt Shift lens? Haha;p

I second that ! However, it would most certainly be expensive :( Checked out third-party (made in Russia) type but doubtful about IQ.

I second that ! However, it would most certainly be expensive :( Checked out third-party (made in Russia) type but doubtful about IQ.

The market for this would be really small...

Anyone have any idea when Tokina is bringing out the new range of Alpha mount lenses?

(Not off topic, I can't buy A850 until Tokina 10-17mm available)

Pete

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea when Tokina is bringing out the new range of Alpha mount lenses?

Pete

By the end of this year the soonest I think.

The market for this would be really small...

Exactly, Nikon and Canon are able to do that perhaps due to bigger market shares.

Pete

Thought Tokina 10-17mm is for APS-C sensor ? Is there a new one for FF ?

Last edited:
I always believe that if you never try, you will never know. You have to make the big step, like the rest, if you are serious about competing to be one of the leaders.

Let's hope Sony will be garang enough to do that so we will benefit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.