baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
C&C are welcome. thx!

DSC_045_01_01.jpg

DSC_7922s_01_01.jpg

DSC_7990s_01_01.jpg

DSC_8064s_01_01.jpg

er sorry but the little tattoo at her left breast/armpit area is very distracting, especially #7.

imo, either she show everything or nothing at all, the tattoo that is.

just my 2cts.

I like no.3, it's a nice shot Bro ! :)

#3 is really nice!

I agree with the tattoo on #7, would be better if you had PP-ed it away.

er sorry but the little tattoo at her left breast/armpit area is very distracting, especially #7.

imo, either she show everything or nothing at all, the tattoo that is.

just my 2cts.

#3 is really nice!

I agree with the tattoo on #7, would be better if you had PP-ed it away.

thx. ya i should have removed the tatoo, but somehow it gives me a mystery feel. :bsmilie:

personally i think the shots are great... just that the coloured contact lens bit distracting...
isn't the natural black/brown eyes looks more beauty???

She looked fake.

The color contacts started the whole fake thing. The Botox lips ended it all. Cant find anything to like.

This is definately not one of your best.

To me, the model is the heart and soul of a prepared portrait shot. For these shots, that was the weakness. Poor posing, looks uncomfortable, bizarre make-up and doesn't stand out in a picture.

To me, the model is the heart and soul of a prepared portrait shot. For these shots, that was the weakness. Poor posing, looks uncomfortable, bizarre make-up and doesn't stand out in a picture.

yap it's my fault too cuz she's new and i'm not able to direct her poses well. for the make-up, i pp the face so it may explain why it looked fake.

personally i think the shots are great... just that the coloured contact lens bit distracting...
isn't the natural black/brown eyes looks more beauty???

She looked fake.

The color contacts started the whole fake thing. The Botox lips ended it all. Cant find anything to like.

This is definately not one of your best.

i agreed on the colour contact. but what about the 'botox' thingy? how do i improve it?

Last edited: