at tanglin mall

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
32970016.jpg

I think its suppose to be only a candid shot lor....
Last time i also got sell things there........ lucky never get photograph by ppl.......
;p

a simple candid shot.
if only the cam could focus on the lady squatting...i think, it could give a different feel to the pict. like it's a different world of commerce.

yep, this is a simple candid shot.

as khairi has observed, i was trying to capture a "different world of commerce". in contrast with the ordered, air-conditioned, comfortable ambience of macdonald's, a world of cluttered, open air, 2nd hand fashion bazaar bustles with activity just on the other side of the glass wall. another example of the duality of our mundane existence? annery, pls let us know when and where u are selling stuff in the future so we can drop by for some candid shots.

:cool:

zaren said:
yep, this is a simple candid shot.

as khairi has observed, i was trying to capture a "different world of commerce". in contrast with the ordered, air-conditioned, comfortable ambience of macdonald's, a world of cluttered, open air, 2nd hand fashion bazaar bustles with activity just on the other side of the glass wall. another example of the duality of our mundane existence? annery, pls let us know when and where u are selling stuff in the future so we can drop by for some candid shots.

:cool:

Aiyah.........
I long time nv sell stuff there liao cos me and friends not making
$$ there......
So no chance lar...... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.