Astin Model Shoot #69 - Newbie, featuring Poledra, Sat Mar 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to queue up as reserve? In case kreative_expression becomes MIA?

I have also confirmed the makeup artist, she does makeup for Mediacorp, 8 Days, etc. We want to shoot some star-magazine quality photos for Poledra.

Astin said:

I have also confirmed the makeup artist, she does makeup for Mediacorp, 8 Days, etc. We want to shoot some star-magazine quality photos for Poledra.

.. Hmmm does she do hair? I want pigtails. :D Those seen on that 933FM DJ on channel 8 last night.
hehe..
Anyway, see you guys around on Sat...

Poledra said:
.. Hmmm does she do hair? I want pigtails. :D Those seen on that 933FM DJ on channel 8 last night.
hehe..
Anyway, see you guys around on Sat...
Great ! :D

Astin said:

Ok... Astin, you can 'kick' kreative_expression out since he is not responsive to calls... :bsmilie:

Save your trouble... I'm coming in... ok?

Great! Got tools to borrow again! :D

Namelist - Newbie, Poledra+Flora, Sat Mar 20
(1) espn [OK]
(2) chew [OK]
(3) roon2c [OK]
(4) Noir [OK]
(5) aj23 [OK]
(6) art2d3d [OK]
(7) aosis [OK]
(8) kreative_expression [MIA]
(9) alexlum [OK]
(10) maxchyeo [OK]
(11) sykestang [OK]

Ok I hope everyone is all ready to go, I have sent out all relevent info.
There will be:
- 10 photographers
- 2 models
- 1 makeup artist
- 2 organizers

I will bring along these:
- 2 big reflector, 1 small reflector
- 2 portable handheld tungstun light
- 1 tripod

Once everyone arrive, then we split into 2 groups. This will be a group shoot. We plan to shoot for 3-4 hours.
Photographers are supposed to give some good shots to the models (digital files or prints).

Just a reminder, digital users pls bring enough memory cards typically you will shoot about 100+ per model. Film users pls bring enough films also, you will need to check tomorrow morning weather to determine what ISO to bring.

To all the photogs who joined this photo shoot, we can meet up at the next SEED on Mar 24, together with Poledra and Flora, for some photos sharing and critique. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.