Astin Model Shoot #64 - Outdoor, Feb 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing a outdoor model photo shoot on Feb 29, 2004, (Sunday morning). If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Feb 29 (Sunday)
Time : 9am-1pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 6 photogs to 1 model
- Models from model agency or freelance.
- Models would have 2-3 sets of clothing. (casual & formal clothes)

This will be a group shoot. The idea is to shoot some portrait photos to include in your portfolios. Whether you are beginners or experienced photogs, all are welcome! If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Namelist - Outdoor, Sun Feb 29
(1) maddog
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
I suggest Labrador Park. A bit ulu so need to fetch people inside. But there's a 'forest', beach, jetty, old canons....

maddog, you are the odd one, normally ppl choose the model not the location..... :D :D :D
PS let me check the Labrador Park 1st.

Astin said:
maddog, you are the odd one, normally ppl choose the model not the location..... :D :D :D

Nope i dun choose model.. usually i sign up before the model is annouced :D Labrador Park not bad la esp in the evening.. many wedding couples go there to have their photos taken

Astin said:

Yeah! Is it convenient to just post the a few pics of the model(s)? Is OK if you couldn't. Thanks. ;)

We have confirmed the model to be Leen. This is a sample photo.
leen.jpg

Weather forecast for Sunday is sunny in the morning and shower in the afternoon, according to my weatherman, who is not very accurate recently. :D

PS I will sms all participants the shoot details later this morning.

Astin said:
We have confirmed the model to be Leen. This is a sample photo.
leen.jpg

Wah Leen is the talk of the town now :D .

should have patented this pic of mine. ;)

jeff49er said:
Wah Leen is the talk of the town now :D .

should have patented this pic of mine. ;)

her signature fringe hairdo and man! check out those legs. ok better stop now, sounding like a perv.

Everyone GOGOGOG!!

too bad i cant come

eadwine said:
her signature fringe hairdo and man! check out those legs. ok better stop now, sounding like a perv.

Everyone GOGOGOG!!

too bad i cant come

uuupppzzz for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.