Asst Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the reply , have selector 2 assistant , will require another 2 more .

best if u are able to make it during daytime .
Hello Mike,

I sent you a PM. Im available.

Thanks!

Lyan

thanks for all the reply , have selector 2 assistant , will require another 2 more .

best if u are able to make it during daytime .

hey mike! i'm interested and available!

please email me calvinlimgo@gmail.com or call me 81684746 / 81123008

i would appreciate if i could at least come for an interview. thank you.

hi mike, i will be keen to speak to u more abt this...u can reach me at 9022 5823...

hi would be very interested to try this out. my link's at my signature.

we are looking for asst photographer who just start out and wants to have experience and a good attitude . if u think u fit the bill pls pm me with name and contact no and also if u have portfolio pls include .dont have also never mind . most important is attitude . only a selection of people will be call for interview .
Hi Mike. I am very much interested in the position offered. You may visit my online portfolio or contact me at 96422277. Thank you. :)

Hi mike!
I would like to apply for your Asst. Photographer.This is my contact: 81618525 I am willing to learn all i can in any given opportunity.

Hi Mike,

I see that you guys are looking for asst photographer. I am interested. My portfolio is at http://dirty-tricks.deviantart.com/
Feel free to contact me @ 91990878 S.K Tan.

Cheers!

Hi, I'm Ashikin and Im a fresh graduate as well. I am very keen to learn the ropes.
Hope you would give me this opportunity. And Im available in the day:)

Thank You.

Hi!! any update on this? :)

i want to be one too contact me at 91187785 MR.ong thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.