asst photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi am back , just finished a 2 day wedding event , coming friday is booked . Am available on wed and thus this week /

i would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the photographers whom i have help for the past 2 months , a big thanks for the things i have learn from u people

for the month of october i am book from the 23th , 24 and 25 of october.and for next week and 30 th october .

For nov it 2nd and 15th of november 2007 .

if u need my services just let me know as i am free till now .7am -6pm

i would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the photographers whom i have help for the past 2 months , a big thanks for the things i have learn from u people

for the month of october i am book from the 23th , 24 and 25 of october.and for next week and 30 th october .

For nov it 2nd and 15th of november 2007 .

if u do need urgent help , pls feel free to sms me at 90953988 - 24 hrs

i would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the photographers whom i have help for the past 2 months , a big thanks for the things i have learn from u people .

i am a freelance assistant , able to 730am till late , prompt on time which i very particular with myself , time is money to u and me .

For nov it 2nd and 15th of november 2007 has been book .

lights done with - hensel, broncolor , balcar etc....

Done commercial and product shoot, wedding , D and D , fashion etc...

would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the photographers whom i have help for the past 2 months , a big thanks for the things i have learn from u people .

i am a freelance assistant , able to 730am till late , prompt on time which i very particular with myself , time is money to u and me .

for the month of october i am book from the 23th , 24 and 25 and 27 of october.and for next week and 30 th october .

would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the photographers whom i have help for the past 2 months , a big thanks for the things i have learn from u people .

for the month of october i am book from the 23th , 24 and 25 and 27 of october.and for next week and 30 th october .

if u need my services just let me know as i am free till now .7am -6pmn or late

Status
Not open for further replies.