Asian Aerospace Trade Show (24/02/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
StanGetz said:
Well, i still believe a pro-consumer is a pro-consumer, and a DSLR is still a DSLR. so i wasnt expecting anything out of the world from my FZ5. Even some DSLR users cant even achieve wat a pro-consumer camera does. So shd we say its the camera lousey or the photographer not up to par?

Focus - FZ5 can realli focus fast and well, no complaints on that. I dun have many OOF shots either.

WB - Yep its off, even though i tried Auto WB and cloudy WB. Maybe my FZ5 is not gd in these kind of lighting conditions.

Cropping - Yep definaelty, its oni a 432mm max focal length, if nt cropped, i guess those big moma bazookas owners can use their lens to play golf instead.

Noise - Felt queer y its noisy at ISO80, yar even though LUMIX have sukky ISO. I dun see such noise in taking everyday subjs. wat make its noisy when taking planes in the sky (can u enlighten?)

Eh, actually i dun think this is a realli kind comment, or im being too defensive? do try to respect every brands be it a dslr or a pro-consumer. Be it a pro lao-jiao shooter(like u maybe) or newbie beginner(me maybe), we all shd have a learning and sharing attitude. And not to comment if this cam is not gd or this particular lens is nt sharp enuf.

Instead maybe we shd try to give constructive comments like "oh next time u shd try focusing here" or "yar maybe u shd meter off dat subj to achieve that exposure" wud dat be better and of more help to others?

Else, no matter how great our shots may be, but if our attitute stinks, all those precious shots take we take great pride in, will become worthless.

Juz feeling down today, if any comments were too harsh, do be a magnanimous photog and dun dwell too much into it. :)

i agree.. i think that must be the reason im so defensive when someone say/thinks that a its not worth to get a prosumer and just get a dslr instead... its not easy to get a dslr especially when theres money involved..and money dont drop from the sky ya know.. there are some talented photographers using compacts than dslrs cuz they dont have money to buy one..

roti_prata said:
its a lumix prosumer, wat did u expect? its af cant track as fast so in ur hurry the shots may be made without perfect focus. my guess is tt the AE and AWB r off too.

for pic no.7, u focused on the boat??

its not so bad if these were cropped. if they're full frame, u can consider upgrading.

yar forget to add, saw ur photos in the website, they were great stuff...but somehow dun feel much for them. maybe i still dunno the techniques or skills to take such shots to make me appreciate the work involved in those shots. Maybe we can exchange pointers sometimes? maybe.......:)

roti_prata said:
its a lumix prosumer, wat did u expect? its af cant track as fast so in ur hurry the shots may be made without perfect focus. my guess is tt the AE and AWB r off too.

for pic no.7, u focused on the boat??

its not so bad if these were cropped. if they're full frame, u can consider upgrading.

well, just sold my FZ5. Using KM5D now.... wat's the different?? both camera is just a tools. is the person behind the camera. U can get the most expensive gear, but end of the day, ur pic still :thumbsd: .

we love the art of photography, comments are always welcome. we learn from ppl comments & pointers.

Don't know which camera you are using. Not everyone is as rich as you. If the pic turns out not to your satisfaction, you change camera. Think many camera shop owner will love to see you.

we are here to appreciate and share the art of photography.

cheers.........

257.jpg

197.jpg

177.jpg

338.jpg

like this shot with the background........

1218.jpg

bros,
more after burners.......... this time never get burn like ikan bilis liao..........kekekekekeke

244.jpg

2110.jpg

2212.jpg

258.jpg

723.jpg

nice pics fz5owner. keke. I guess we don have much luck on sunday wf the grey sky. keke :)

roadrunner_552 said:
nice pics fz5owner. keke. I guess we don have much luck on sunday wf the grey sky. keke :)
bro,
thanks..... just lucky with to get some shot.........
cheers........

FZ5owner said:
bro,
thanks..... just lucky with to get some shot.........
cheers........

keke hope got chance we meetup again for some photo shoots;)

roadrunner_552 said:
keke hope got chance we meetup again for some photo shoots;)

anytime........ the next one will be with JD lor, coming march. Unless we meet to shoot before tat......

kaka np. But we got to look at each other schedule lor. My sch assignment pile up like mountain liao. haha:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.