Asian Aerospace: In Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
Arrived late at the trade show today, missed a good chunk of the flypast, damn. Could hear the roar of the engines while I stood in the queue for registration. After I finally got past the security checks, I could only manage to capture the following flights.

sP3012926.jpg

sP3012932.jpg

sP3012937.jpg

sP3012945.jpg

All cropped.

Aiya! I missed this show liao, haven't been to any Aero Space show b4.... :(

Anyway nice flight pics u got there Tweek. I think it will be even great if the last 3 pics can show the trail of the planes?

BTW, u using ur C700UZ is it? Care to post the settings so I know how to take such pics in future :D

Thanks!

Hey blitz, long time no see you around...:)

I think it takes more of nimbleness and fast reaction (which I lack, that's why only got so few shots) to take such shots, rather than the camera's exposure settings. These shots were taken at 1/1000s F5.6, but I'm sure you can still freeze the plane motion at 1/800 or even lower. The crux is to follow the plane's route, adjusting a good focus at the same time, and snapping at the right moment. :)

Originally posted by Tweek
Hey blitz, long time no see you around...:)

I think it takes more of nimbleness and fast reaction (which I lack, that's why only got so few shots) to take such shots, rather than the camera's exposure settings. These shots were taken at 1/1000s F5.6, but I'm sure you can still freeze the plane motion at 1/800 or even lower. The crux is to follow the plane's route, adjusting a good focus at the same time, and snapping at the right moment. :)

Thanks

Hee don't say yourself lah, I think I lack fast reaction as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.