Article on TPJC student branded as "dogs"

You all got hear of this story?

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Education/Story/A1Story20100611-221535.html

Didn't know my old school can be quite popular (for the wrong reasons) after I left school. Lol!

On a more serious note, this is clearly unacceptable of whoever that posted such degratory remarks. Idiots la these culprits!

well. wiki is free for all idiots to edit:dunno:

to give u an idea, the very moment the A lvl pw topics were released this year, i spotted many singtel ip addresses spamming edits on wikipedia's page on the topics.

face it.

"ammalgamation": defined as merger/ join of 2 or more systems etc.

during the vandalism stage:
"ammalgamation": is naruto's father. inventor of the rasenshuriken.:sweat:

well. wiki is free for all idiots to edit:dunno:

to give u an idea, the very moment the A lvl pw topics were released this year, i spotted many singtel ip addresses spamming edits on wikipedia's page on the topics.

face it.

"ammalgamation": defined as merger/ join of 2 or more systems etc.

during the vandalism stage:
"ammalgamation": is naruto's father. inventor of the rasenshuriken.:sweat:

You're frm TPJC?

You're frm TPJC?

nope. i'm from another sch. just wanna point out that wiki is always under the attack of stupid ppl at stupid times:thumbsup:

Actually I prefer to think these students are more of cowards who like to hide behind an online profile and do such personal attacks anonymously.

I wonder how Wiki would ever be able to stop such abusing of freedom on their website.

Actually I prefer to think these students are more of cowards who like to hide behind an online profile and do such personal attacks anonymously.

I wonder how Wiki would ever be able to stop such abusing of freedom on their website.

they cant. the world is a screwed up place:bsmilie: just get used to it bah