Arsenal Fans Fall In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystix

Jan 18, 2002
Planet Earth
Visit site
Juz curious, how many Arsenal fans here in Clubsnap? With all the football excitement recently, thought i'd juz create a thread for us gunners :)

I'd do a bit of intro, been a supportor of Arsenal for 16yrs since P2.
Fav players - Wright, Bergkamp, Pires. :D

Anyway the recent team news is that we're gonna sign the Celta keeper...any thoughts on this? Personally i think lehmann is ok if he can keep his amatuerish mistakes down like the ones against chelsea and leeds.

I have been a Arsenal since I was in Sec. 2 when my friend got me interested in soccer. He was the same guy who got me interested in making Germany my supportive country for the World Cup and yay, for the last few world cups Germany has been making it to the finals. The last one was good Brazil Vs. Germany. I know that is complete OT.

But yah, when it comes to English Premier League, IT'S ARSENAL. I would do this double to all the others who support the other teams. :blah:

Arsenal has NEVER LOST A MATCH IN THE LAST SEASON. YAY.....

I admire the likes the Thierry Henry - a complete striker who is big, strong, fast.

agape01 said:
I have been a Arsenal since I was in Sec. 2 when my friend got me interested in soccer. He was the same guy who got me interested in making Germany my supportive country for the World Cup and yay, for the last few world cups Germany has been making it to the finals. The last one was good Brazil Vs. Germany. I know that is complete OT.

But yah, when it comes to English Premier League, IT'S ARSENAL. I would do this double to all the others who support the other teams. :blah:

Arsenal has NEVER LOST A MATCH IN THE LAST SEASON. YAY.....

hehe no need to :blah: lah...must be humble abit keke...if not we'd be juz like the man utd fans of the 90s :D

although i detest arsenal, but what they achieved this season was phenomenal... :cool:

Ah... thanks so much for reminding me to be humble.

But those Man U fans would definitely do the :blah: thing back to us anyway. But I agree, we shouldn't start it to begin with.

Anyway, we shall see what happens in the next season.

long time arsenal fan. fav players - ian wright, paul merson, denis bergkamp, thierry henry, kolo toure.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4-1 mauling of Everton....sweet :D

P.S Really excited about the up and coming Fabregas.. so composed for a man so young. :)

What a match! from 3-1 down to boro almost tot it was over already..
heheh now 1 more game to the record! :)

breathtaking heartstopping match wasnt it? :thumbsup:

the defence got to buck up though..making such basic mistakes. :dunno:

Hi guys - big Arsenal fan checking-in!!

Number_7.jpg

arsenal rule !

AdamGoi said:
Will be getting the new home jersey soon with my name and favourite number on it.

Anyone wanna do a MO? :D

How much is a jersey nowadays? last time i bought was ard 70 plus.
Btw is a 94/95 home kit worth anything nowadays? :D

Mystix said:
How much is a jersey nowadays? last time i bought was ard 70 plus.
Btw is a 94/95 home kit worth anything nowadays? :D

I got mine for about S$80-plus some 5 years ago and another $25 for the number and name ... given Arsenal are the defending champions, I suppose it'll command a premium ...

Btw, where's a good place to buy? I can only think of Queensway Shopping Centre ... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.