Around SG #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazmee

May 9, 2004
Sengkang
noorhazmee.com
Another round of landscapes which happened to be sitting in my archive for quite some time. Let me know what you think. Cheers!

#1 - Star trail at Punggol
482838960_3d9a188906_o.jpg

#2 - Lonely night at Pandan Reservoir
482838964_08522ef401_o.jpg

#3 - Sunset at Sentosa
482838968_e0e0f7fce6_o.jpg

#4 - Storm and sunset at Clarke Quay
482838970_4bf422b46e_o.jpg

like the 3rd pic! Cool & dark:thumbsup:

like the 3rd pic! Cool & dark:thumbsup:

I second that. #3 is the best of the four as it is much less cluttered than #2 and #4 while still having enough interesting details unlike #1.

i like the mood of #3 and #4.
Hey Hazmee did you employ the use of some kind of Grad ND filter for the shots ?

kohhy6 and denmad:: Thank you guys! Glad you like #3. Its one of my favourite of the lot too. ;) I wished the stars were much brighter and had lesser light polution for #1.

giantcanopy:: I've used my trusty Tianya Graduated Grey filter for #3 and no other filters for the rest. Hope that helps mate!

josho:: Thanks buddy! :D

vote for #3. Wish that I could creat such exposure too.

thanks for sharing!

i'm quoting you as the CS master of HDR, although the electric blue break waves in #3 is a bit too strong for me.

i go for lighter moods (as usual in my pics) and absolutely love your #1. it bears some resemblance to a night shot by hosea, but you strike it even more with the stars trail and the variable hues in the low horizon.

i wonder if at a later time (that thread is updated at a snail rate), i can post your pic 1 in the newbie thread as an example of simple composition wins all.

livetofly:: Thanks mate! Keep shooting and learning, I bet you can achieve your goals. ;)

giantcanopy:: No worries!

zoosh:: Heya bro, thanks for the comments. My style has always been over-the-top processing and something that pops right into the eyes. I have yet to venture into subtle mood processing but I'm still learning. ;)

BTW, you can use my images as references for your thread. Let me know the link as well. Cheers!

sure, no problem. thanks in advance.

my favourite is #3, will never get the chance in the near future to snap like that soon since don't have special filters. overall, good set of pics.

my favourite is #3, will never get the chance in the near future to snap like that soon since don't have special filters. overall, good set of pics.
Thanks TerryOng! You should invest some money on a good filter system. ;) Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.