Armed robbers in tekong!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hwchoy said:
toopid suggestion ar? OK… grant everyone one week block leave and secure the island (make sure they don't escape by sea), at the end of it if they are still alive and well then we grant them citizenship and a job as Jungle Survivor instructor (on Pulau Tekong!) :D

This is in line with our foreign talent policy and meritocratic philosophy :bsmilie:

Wahahah, come in, the foreign talent, singapore welcome you.....

All those lao chiao instructors all retire......

tmc17479 said:
You can manage to survive in Tekong if you know how to. So many places to hide and so many places to find food, edible ones that is.

Yes now that you mentioned it, I remembered we had lalang soup for breakfast, boiled lalang for lunch and fried lalang for dinner when we were training there.

Everything came out of our system whether liquid or solid was green in colour. :)

Sion said:
Yes now that you mentioned it, I remembered we had lalang soup for breakfast, boiled lalang for lunch and fried lalang for dinner when we were training there.

Everything came out of our system whether liquid or solid was green in colour. :)

:think: gross leh .. can puke ....

feryl said:
The final and most stupid suggestion was 'Operation "I tried my best"', play William Hung over heli-mounted speakers over the island until the fugitives commit suicide. Shouldn't take long; i personally don't think i can't last the first hour.

hahaha! i really like this one... :bsmilie:

SAF dun have those heat sensor like those used during SARS period? much easier to find right?

all the portable night vision devices appear to be of the image intesifier type, which will not pick up infrared (heat). Vehicle mounted units (used on APC and tanks) used to be IR but not sure if they are still using the same. Anyway can't use tanks to find people hiding in forest :D

Drudkh said:
SAF dun have those heat sensor like those used during SARS period? much easier to find right?

In a hot outdoor environment, @ 30+ degree, heat sensor is less accurate as there are many "Hot" spots like a hot stone or Hot Rock showing up on the sensor.

Didn't you notice that all the heat sensor used during the SARS period operate in the cool air-conditioned environment?

Drudkh said:

not neccessary, tekong have undulating terrain, so many trees, those heat seeking equipment uses infra-red, means it uses line of sight, hard to use on ground, if in the air, the tree canopies can block the line of sight too.

If the remaining two goondos remain well covered also can dissipitate their body heat. remember Arnold, the Governator in the movie Predator?

Stupid suggestion, broadcast: Singapore been taken over by Indonesia, the area been secured they are free to come out now. The goondos may juz walk out. hah hah. :blah: :blah:

:thumbsup: well done. time to watch Are You Hot? :)

Garion said:
Heard that personnel from STAR, commandoes and SOF also on the island now. Those robbers are really in deep **** now. Why of all place they chose Tekong... :bsmilie:

You forgot the Gurkhas..they caught 2 of the 3 culprits. Ayo Gurkhali!! :thumbsup:

If they hire Adrian Monk, would have caught them earlier. :p

he is Adrian Monk :p

monk.gif

tmc17479 said:
Well all 3 are caught now. so no more chance to test Operation William HUng.

oh, don't be cruel. :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.