yun1.jpg

yun2.jpg

yun3.jpg

yun4.jpg

yun5.jpg

model/makeup: yun (elite)
photographer: jingna

Hmm...... I like the 2nd one.

Like the first one, in terms of composition and the endearing warm tone.

I can imagine a more powerful picture for #1 if she can look intensely into the lens with the head slightly lowered.

uh-oh:heart: :heart:

Expression in #3 is :thumbsup:

Like #3 most.
The pose, expression & lighting :lovegrin:
But dun like the knee, feet get crop off, a bit incomplete

I can imagine a more powerful picture for #1 if she can look intensely into the lens with the head slightly lowered.
I think I might have that with another set... ;)

I like the one in your Avata:bsmilie: .........#3 my favourite in the series. :)
That one is self portrait lah... :bsmilie:

Like #3 most.
The pose, expression & lighting
But dun like the knee, feet get crop off, a bit incomplete
Yeah I knew people'd be coming to me about the crop... It's been debated quite a bit. But I'm rather ok with it. So.. ^^;

To the rest, thanks for your comments and words as well. :lovegrin:

i love the general feel of this set.some skin areas could have had additional touching up though.nonetheless a good set

Hmm Zemo... I feel this series isn't your best. Your previous shots of singular women (plus yourself) showed a lot more character of the person you are shooting. For this one, it's just brushing the surface. With the exception of #4, I feel that you have not engaged your subject intensive enough.

in Post pro, watch your gradient banding.. quite apparent in #4 :)

Hmm Zemo... I feel this series isn't your best. Your previous shots of singular women (plus yourself) showed a lot more character of the person you are shooting. For this one, it's just brushing the surface. With the exception of #4, I feel that you have not engaged your subject intensive enough.

in Post pro, watch your gradient banding.. quite apparent in #4 :)
Heya, thanks for the comments.

I don't think there isn't character, this series is just alot more quiet compared to the rest. But they're equally 'me' to me. Don't know if you understand... I'll come back to this a few weeks later maybe I'll look at it differently, though. :bsmilie:

Oh yeah how come the gradient liddat ah. I don't know >_<

1st one looks uncomfortable leh..
4th her face is not at her best angle.

sexy :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.