Are you in this video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a cheap way to advertise..but i think the footage a bit too long.
thanks for sharing

I am sorry. And my apologies..It wasn't meant to be that way.
Was thinking more of like who among the csers here dig for Cavana and was wonderin' if they might be in the video too.

If you or the majority feell it that way, I can delete this thread.

for 15years, Cavana has gathered loyal customers from all walks of life and races locally and all-across Asia. Apparently, the video can atest and don't need to brag on that.

Again, sorry if the video deliberately misled your expectations.

on the other hand.. just wonderin ... can you expound more on what a cheap advertisement' is?
This is a Video Showcase right? Are you trying to imply that those who post and expose their services on this thread or in this forum are "cheap" too? peace..;)

I am sorry. And my apologies..It wasn't meant to be that way.
Was thinking more of like who among the csers here dig for Cavana and was wonderin' if they might be in the video too.

If you or the majority feell it that way, I can delete this thread.

for 15years, Cavana has gathered loyal customers from all walks of life and races locally and all-across Asia. Apparently, the video can atest and don't need to brag on that.

Again, sorry if the video deliberately misled your expectations.

on the other hand.. just wonderin ... can you expound more on what a cheap advertisement' is?
This is a Video Showcase right? Are you trying to imply that those who post and expose their services on this thread or in this forum are "cheap" too? peace..;)

spoon abvertising. creating tvc for company free on internet.
well..i am not sure its this video is a paid job.
i just saying its a cheap and affordable way to abvertise
if you do a video and just upload it to utube to create attention
to your company. thanks for sharing the video

Nope. The video is a free one. ..did it for the love of the company while having fun editing it at the same time. Thanks and I respect your views. Sometimes you gotta keep an open mind. Peace! I think I need to change the title to 'Don't watch this video?' heheh!

Status
Not open for further replies.