Are you a woman's magnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is a sad fact.

But I'm not saying a poor man can't attract women. Sure he can but when it comes to numbers and competition to see who will get more women, then for sure the rich guy will win easily.

dunno a jigalo also seems to do pretty good! ;)

Interesting topic.

Are you a woman's magnet.

Let's see ... a woman, wants a magnet ... to do what? Attract guys?

So, are you something a woman would use to attract guys?

Hmm ... :think:

Interesting topic.

Are you a woman's magnet.

Let's see ... a woman, wants a magnet ... to do what? Attract guys?

So, are you something a woman would use to attract guys?

Hmm ... :think:
You have been brain storming to come up with copy writing stuff for your ads abit too hard of late heheh you actually nitpicking the title hahahahahahahahah...

Ah....hello...you not a scout or have done navigation before har? What pointing north? The tougue in the emoticon is point south west!!!!!!! :sticktong

but its straight front of the emoticon leh, so its 'its' north. not from ur perspective mah... of course if i tilt my head then the reading will be diff again. hee... :cool:

You have been brain storming to come up with copy writing stuff for your ads abit too hard of late heheh you actually nitpicking the title hahahahahahahahah...

It's getting HAWT (PEENNKKKKK!!!) in here, so let's take off all your clothes! :bsmilie:

Well if you're looking to invest it then let me know ;)

I tink you will find women don't mind guys earning less than them.

Okie! :D

Sure I can find women who dun mind guys earning less than them but u can also find guys who dun mind women earning more than them.

Yes, this is a sad fact.

But I'm not saying a poor man can't attract women. Sure he can but when it comes to numbers and competition to see who will get more women, then for sure the rich guy will win easily.

I remember an interesting study once (and thhis is NOT about race, but it did include elements of race in the study)...

In the US, it seems, it would take an Asian guy material wealth in the magnitude of at least 6x that of a similar Caucasian male to attract a Caucasian woman to consider marraige with her.

\Ahhh...just realised, that was a randon ROM.

It used be that the ratio of women to men here was 2:1. I wonder what the figure is now ...

Last edited:
but its straight front of the emoticon leh, so its 'its' north. not from ur perspective mah... of course if i tilt my head then the reading will be diff again. hee... :cool:

har....something tells me your emoticon is not graphic and you see lettering... if you see the graphic round face and you the manner which the touger is sticking out it is pointing 45 degree to the left. Sorry I am graphically very anal.... hehe

oh..by the way if you guys have not guess by now what those other influential factors for her to marry up?..... Daddy and Mommy. Not saying all are like that but it does hold sway in Asian families that this pressure and expectation from family still very potent heheh....

I remember an interesting study once (and thhis is NOT about race, but it did include elements of race in the study)...

In the US, it seems, it would take an Asian guy material wealth in the magnitude of at least 6x that of a similar Caucasian male to attract a Caucasian woman to consider marraige with her.

\Ahhh...just realised, that was a randon ROM.

It used be that the ratio of women to men here was 2:1. I wonder what the figure is now ...

I think it still is...there are more single women bumping around trying to get hitched then guys. In a way..it is a "guy's market" heeeee....

And yes I saw that bit of information about Asian American's marrying Caucasian too...and not recently too. Think it has been around for a long time this "observation"

nah.. my best friends are all guys.. my other girl friends rarely come to me.. except when they really really hve no choice.. :bigeyes: sucks sometimes, but that's life. :dunno:

har....something tells me your emoticon is not graphic and you see lettering... if you see the graphic round face and you the manner which the touger is sticking out it is pointing 45 degree to the left. Sorry I am graphically very anal.... hehe

oh..by the way if you guys have not guess by now what those other influential factors for her to marry up?..... Daddy and Mommy. Not saying all are like that but it does hold sway in Asian families that this pressure and expectation from family still very potent heheh....

keke... i dun suan u le, i must be more respectful of elders! ;)

yes, daddy + mummy bring us up so in a sense cannot just not consider their input in such a major decision.

West yes - Asia few

Cos Asian women are now catching up and earning more so it will take time for men to accept. When both sexes receive education, men will realised that more women will earn more.

Why are there men who marry foreign brides instead of local girls? Is it that they can't accept a women who makes more or they can't find a women cos most make more than them and dun want to marry down?

I think it still is...there are more single women bumping around trying to get hitched then guys. In a way..it is a "guy's market" heeeee....

And yes I saw that bit of information about Asian American's marrying Caucasian too...and not recently too. Think it has been around for a long time this "observation"

Thing is, I see a lot of young, attractive girls, who should havew no problems attracting at least half decent guys, having really difficult times getting lucky in love as in finding a nice guy ... or having a relationship that works out for the longer term ... I have my suspicions as to why, and a lot of it involves a sense of disillusionment and not being able to get to the bottom of what really matters.

Oh dear, an old Phil Collins song just came to mind ... you can't get wehat you want, if you don't know what you want ...

keke... i dun suan u le, i must be more respectful of elders! ;)

yes, daddy + mummy bring us up so in a sense cannot just not consider their input in such a major decision.

Aiyo.... I don't believe in that crap about age thingy. You can be younger and still wiser and smarter then some old fart like moi or older....or vise visa leh. :sticktong

See my thinking? Why? I don't subscribe to always looking to my parent for answers and how to live my life. If one does then you will be guilthy of perpetuating any old out moded thinking and racial and status slur too. Fact is....there are a lot of so called old values I want to see wiped from the face of this earth. heheh...In any case...whatever your perception or mine or whoever are...for what choice of partner we pick and settle for ( naturally or out of desperation as in buy a wife or monetary acquirement....etc)... we dig that hole...we will have to lie in it for what's it's worth. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.