Are we alone in the universe?

gundamseed84 said:
unless you find a job....by opening an alien shop.

No need. Cs fanboys will pay for all expenses. :bsmilie:

Therefore... if another intelligent race is a 1000 year ahead of us... God knows what kind of technology they might have... warping space might be the 1st step... travelling through wormhole to reduce the distance could next :think:
Theoretically on a planck scale in what is known as the quantum foam, wormholes are constantly being brought into existence as a result of subatomic spacetime disturbance therefore linking two separate places and times simultaneously before disintegrating immediately.

It may be possible to manipulate these wormholes into a macroscopic scale that will still somehow be able to comply with Einstein's theory of general relativity.

Last edited:
Wah lau eh chiak pa jin eng ah... In this world there are already so many problems so many sh*t, still have to worry about aliens meh? Who really cares how many gazillion galaxies are out there & how many billion light years they are away & whether they are home to aliens. Like Sion said, the Aliens got their PP already chopped at our ICA & are already amongst us. Yes, I need to go back to sleep :)

Last edited:
9V-Orion Images said:
Theoretically on a planck scale in what is known as the quantum foam, wormholes are constantly being brought into existence as a result of subatomic spacetime disturbance therefore linking two separate places and times simultaneously before disintegrating immediately.

It may be possible to manipulate these wormholes into a macroscopic scale that will still somehow be able to comply with Einstein's theory of general relativity.

And the time space continuum will potentially be disrupted if the wormholes are somehow being destroyed or manipulated in any way! This is why scientists must develop an anti-gravity centrifugal force using magnetic waves so that they can counter any such intention and avoid the entire catastrophe from ever occurring in this lifetime! Until visitors from another dimension can come and assist with our fight against time, we're doomed!!!!

:(:(:(

digitalpimp said:
I'm an alien. I come in peace. Sometimes.

LoL. I thought that Aliens give you an anal probe that comes in you :bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
LoL. I thought that Aliens give you an anal probe that comes in you :bsmilie:

Anal probe. Immediately followed by an oral probe. Using the same instrument. Nutty.

We are not alone. We are being watched all the time as to what we are doing. We can sense it some times through telepathy or in a trance and speak in tongue or in our dream as to what is coming, good or bad. Believe it or not depends on each of us and whether we are in such phenomenon.

Universe is not everything.
It refer only to physical world.
Till today, scientist only look at physical world using electro-magnetic wave sensors and light sensors.
Spirits do exist even just beside you, but
Scientist can't prove it's existence because
They don't have the right tools.

ahboy168 said:
Universe is not everything.
It refer only to physical world.
Till today, scientist only look at physical world using electro-magnetic wave sensors and light sensors.
Spirits do exist even just beside you, but
Scientist can't prove it's existence because
They don't have the right tools.

Agreed