Arab St yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonicWater

Apr 17, 2004
Nee Soon
gtieno.deviantart.com
Er, well thanks to all the friendly ppl yesterday it was really fun at Arab St... ya posted this partly to say that and posted this for Joe... haha k :bsmilie:

TonicWater said:
Er, well thanks to all the friendly ppl yesterday it was really fun at Arab St... ya posted this partly to say that and posted this for Joe... haha k :bsmilie:

TonicWater said:
hehe ya, but who was who i also dunno

Hi TonicWater,

Dun tell me you dun remember me too? I am the driver of the "cute" car and the one who have trouble finding a parking lot.

Haha. Nice meeting you too. You are cool. :cool:

icer said:
Hi TonicWater,

Dun tell me you dun remember me too? I am the driver of the "cute" car and the one who have trouble finding a parking lot.

Haha. Nice meeting you too. You are cool. :cool:
hehehe 121 falling off of cuz i remember... today SDU got activitiy nvr go ar? hehe

anyway xin is who how come know i wan a 50mm... wah but her 145 is X man... im looking for a 90-100 one... hahaha

oh can anyone tell me how to do a paranoma shot like
http://www.deviantart.com/view/7902432/
or this can only be done on digital cam and use photoshop?

oh, i was the fello with e fm2n. :)

TonicWater said:
hehehe 121 falling off of cuz i remember... today SDU got activitiy nvr go ar? hehe

anyway xin is who how come know i wan a 50mm... wah but her 145 is X man... im looking for a 90-100 one... hahaha

oh can anyone tell me how to do a paranoma shot like
http://www.deviantart.com/view/7902432/
or this can only be done on digital cam and use photoshop?

U can always bargain... $145 is abit on the high side considering no warranty.... hopefully condition is as stated...

I looked like my avartar... hopefully U have some idea now.... :bsmilie:

oh hi foxtwo :D thanks for all the help on my fm2n... yest. i never even realise i was running out of film haha...

xin... i dun wanna guess la... wait guess wrong...the person come and whack me... but if really must guess... hmmm the one with the 15love... haha i dunno..

Status
Not open for further replies.