April 2011 Pulau Ubin outing - Post Your Photos...

Can't get enough of Ubin.
As a sequel, went there yesterday with my own MBT bike. This time armed with istD IR converted + DA21 Limited Silver. Weather was real warm. The radio annouced thunder storm in late afternoon at Northern & Eastern areas, but nothing happened. Some IR to share.

#1-Me & Santa Cruz
IMGP3268.jpg

#2-Quarry
IMGP3270.jpg

#3-High Tide At Jetty
IMGP3273.jpg

#4-Landed
IMGP3274.jpg

#5-Boats
IMGP3279.jpg

Last edited:
I am amazed by the quality of photos put up, as compared to those I see in Camera magazines. Why buy them, when I can see them all in this Pentax forum? I went to P Ubin twice for biking and photography, and can associate with most of the sceneries. The lonesome dried up tree at the Wetland is certainly a "model" for so many photographers. The Blue Lagoon is yet another, and the perspective given by you is certainly interesting. The sunset pictures were really great.

BTW, how do I get the exif information from these photos?

During this time, I was at the River Kwai, biking and the pictures were on my FB, but they are more like memory type; and no Pentax - too much to take along on an MTB (Mountain Bike).

Keep up the good outing; and I need to continue to update my skill from all you sifus

Can't get enoughn of Ubin.
As a sequel, went there yesterday with my own MBT bike. This time armed with istD IR converted + DA21 Limited Silver. Weather was real warm. The radio annouced thunder storm in late afternoon at Northern & Eastern areas, but nothing happened. Some IR to share.

#1-Me & Santa Cruz
IMGP3268.jpg

Excellent series, Ben. Seems to be a great day for IRs :)

:cheers:
Excellent series, Ben. Seems to be a great day for IRs :)

Thanks Frank.
It was indeed a great day. To top it up, down a glass ice-cold tiger at the seafood restaurant b4 heading back to jetty.:cheers:

Whoa... Santa Cruz full suss... $$$$ :)

Too bad I have to miss this one out. Looks like another fantastic outing!