apparently... NK beat Brazil

They showed the portugal game live, wonder how they edited that match. :)

"In other news, our leader Kim Jung Il will be visiting a biscuit factory" hahaha.

expected as much. i'm totally rofled at it. next u see the execution of the ppl who edited the video, cause they knew the truth.
just kidding
and its a nicely made fan vid thats for sure :)

Last edited:
Our dear leader, after visiting the biscuit factory will be watching the 7-0 North Korea victory over Portugal tonight :think:

Our dear leader, after visiting the biscuit factory will be watching the 7-0 North Korea victory over Portugal tonight :think:

:bsmilie: the vid isnt authentic i think

amazing, i would also like to see the video where NK gets the world cup trophy in celebration at the closing ceremony...

There's probably some ring of truth to this... especially with NK.

not really. read the youtube comments. it seems like the announcer part was actually from the nuke testing one. i dun speak korean so i dunno:dunno:

not really. read the youtube comments. it seems like the announcer part was actually from the nuke testing one. i dun speak korean so i dunno:dunno:

I did not necessarily mean this video, but NK is notorious for spinning the truth as the government controls a lot of the news and information that goes into the country.

I did not necessarily mean this video, but NK is notorious for spinning the truth as the government controls a lot of the news and information that goes into the country.

ah, u shld had said so. and yes! they are famous for that. they got a eternal president, kim's daddy where he is supposedly not dead yet and cranes couldnt bear to bring him to heaven.:rolleyes:

I guess they'll have some headache when editing the Portugal match. Anyway, this is a common technique use in mass media.

Ever wonder why when you watch the news about the Orchard Road flood on TV the next segment immediately show you another flood news in China? :bsmilie:

I guess they'll have some headache when editing the Portugal match. Anyway, this is a common technique use in mass media.
no headache la, they can always repeat the scoring action from the only goal in the Brazil match and repeat 7 times .... and I am sure all the North Koreans WILL HAVE to believe the 7 goals .... :p

fake or not.. it sure makes entertaining watching tho... imo tho, i seriously think the NK govt can and will do it lor... :bsmilie:

[vid]3jb610TPkAw&hl[/vid]

dun bother. they live broad casted the match after they thought they will perform as well as brazil match. turns out when portu lead by 4, they stopped broadcast. source: straits times

its fake la, but quite well done.
the last report always give it away.