Apocalypse

....... just look at the damage that SOB had done within a span of 8 years. Imagine having HC to carry on his legacy of evil. It spells nothing but Disaster. Trump may be a radical but he's the only chance you have for now......MAGA.

Yes...but all politicians suck...some more than others.

What was done to the natives will likely mean USA's fate is already sealed. Karma you know. I dont think anything can make up for that business.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very much reaching the end of the day on our side of the World... still got time for some sicko 'wet dream' to come true if they are from the Western time zone... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Well .....you all know the story of the boy who cried wolf......the wolf did eventually show up.....:bsmilie:.........:p

Well .....you all know the story of the boy who cried wolf......the wolf did eventually show up.....:bsmilie:.........:p

.....huh?.......:think:....... :sweat:

The wolves showing up is like a Sunday school class compared to apocalypse I imagine. :think:

F the msm!!! Do what they tell you...NOT!

Last edited:
KJU is no fool. He lives like a king now, don't think he would want to throw it all away and get himself killed over a high stakes game of chicken.

The provocations by US caused NK to arm themselves for own protection. This is bad for Asia and I am sure both China and Russia didn't want. If USA is so powerful, why are they not able to wipe out ISS from Iraq and fought for so long despite support from UN? My big question is, are all Koreans for USA to wipe out North Korea by killing in the hundred of thousands Koreans? :angry: I want to believe, only those in power in South support this idea.

The provocations by US caused NK to arm themselves for own protection. This is bad for Asia and I am sure both China and Russia didn't want. If USA is so powerful, why are they not able to wipe out ISS from Iraq and fought for so long despite support from UN? My big question is, are all Koreans for USA to wipe out North Korea by killing in the hundred of thousands Koreans? :angry: I want to believe, only those in power in South support this idea.

As much as it could be said that US provocation has caused N.Korea to armed themselves... the same could be said that N.Korean provocation with Nuclear and Ballistic Missiles test is the reason we are having all this tension.... all that and a US President that don't seems to understand why all the other President before him had chosen sanctions instead of threatening the N.Koreans with WAR.... cause simply put... hundreds of thousand if not millions will die should any conflict begin.

North Korea is a 'Firewall' for China to keep US and its allies (S.Korea and Japan) from having a Land Base to attack/invade China with... therefore a united Democratic Korea is not something China would want... at least not now.

The relationship is much like a home owner keeping a 'Mad' Dog outside his/her house to keep the neighbors at bay... you risk the dog biting you, but as long as you could still somewhat control the dog... the dog will serve its purpose at guarding your backdoor..

Which is why any War in the Korean Peninsula will surely result in China being drawn into the conflict... something that US, S.Korea and Japan would unlikely to want or could win without millions of death....

So.. would there ever be a simple and easy solution ?? NO.... because its all politics.. and each side have their own agenda suiting their own Worlds view...